Tom Nolan vs Tony Ferguson next?

Tony is so close to beating BJ's streak.
They should fight each other!

2022-pfd-highlander-there-can-be-only-one-1646151044-large.jpg

Feel like this would be a banger and if Tony can’t win that one he’s definitely done.
You would think the 20 loses in a row would had answered that question already...

I love Tony, I don't know what fucking metrics the UFC has that they won't cut him and keep putting him in ppv main cards, but if they are not gonna release him, they should only offer him fighters close to his age an experience like Jim Miller, Nick Diaz etc.

Tony is finished, he will get beat by anyone in UFC LW, the opponents don't really mean anything. He is finished, he is so stubborn and deluded. I still think he will go to BKFC soon and fight Mike Perry and get his faced smashed in and cut to shreds by Perry

Ferguson has 7 UFC losses in a row - what's the UFC record??

Is it true, one more loss and Tony Ferguson can finally become the UFC undisputed champion of the world!!??

I believe BJ had 7 and Hector Lombard had 6 UFC losses in a row.
Nbt1tjQ.jpg

We should have a random audience member fight El Cucuy.

Bruh, any rando with a second belt level or equivalent in a striking and grappling art beats Tony. They could have him fight some 145'ers and then it would become "let's have him fight some 135'ers"...etc...etc.. It's bad when the BJ Penn fat dude in a parking lot joke is real. Hell, I honestly believe I would beat Tony. The dude is that far gone.

Bruh, any rando with a second belt level or equivalent in a striking and grappling art beats Tony. They could have him fight some 145'ers and then it would become "let's have him fight some 135'ers"...etc...etc.. It's bad when the BJ Penn fat dude in a parking lot joke is real. Hell, I honestly believe I would beat Tony. The dude is that far gone.
"yeah, I honestly think I would beat Tony"
1716162176384.png

Ferguson has 7 UFC losses in a row - what's the UFC record??

Is it true, one more loss and Tony Ferguson can finally become the UFC undisputed champion of the world!!??

I believe BJ had 7 and Hector Lombard had 6 UFC losses in a row.

Pretty sure Sam Alvey owns that record iirc sir.

Tony is finished, he will get beat by anyone in UFC LW, the opponents don't really mean anything. He is finished, he is so stubborn and deluded. I still think he will go to BKFC soon and fight Mike Perry and get his faced smashed in and cut to shreds by Perry

Jeez you seem stressed here's...a gif to make you smile sir.
4531782559246120870.gif

Tony cannot beat strikers or grapplers …. Maybe give him Andy wang

Serious fair match would be clay guida … clay could honestly beat him - I’d bet it

Retirement match for both …. Can’t do miller - Jim would kill him

Back