• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Movies Tom Cruise Best Film Last 20 Years

Tom Cruise Best Film Last 20 Years

• Vanilla Sky

• Minority Report

• The Last Samurai

• Collateral

• War of the Worlds

• MI III

• Tropic Thunder

• Valkyrie

• MI Ghost Protocol

• Jack Reacher

• Oblivion

• Edge of Tomorrow

• MI Rogue Nation

• American Made

• MI Fallout

• Lions for Lambs

• Knight and Day

• Jack Reacher Never Go Back

• The Mummy

Results are only viewable after voting.
Valkyrie, Edge of Tomorrow or Collateral.

Plenty of other good ones though. Way less depressing than your best De Niro film of the last 20 years thread.

Minority Report is my favorite movie of his in the last 20 years. I've watched it at least 3-4x.

!. War of the Worlds
2. Edge of Tomorrow
3. Minority Report
4. The Last Samurai

Magnolia isn't on the list? Or was that 20+ years old... Easily Vanilla Sky for me...

War of the Worlds for me. Last Samarai a close 2nd. Tear jerker of an ending. Ken Watanabes death, soldiers get on their knees out of respect. .phew....

Big fan of Hiroyuki Sanada. Guy is badass in every movie I see him in.

1200px-Hiroyuki_Sanada_2013_%28cropped%29.jpg

Collateral was pretty damn good, except for the ending. That was a horrendous, insulting ending.

Tom Cruise should have won. He should have killed them and accomplished his mission for that night. The fact that he didn't, and lost the way he did, was a farce and a slap in the face.

Last Samurai was great. But I voted Ghost Protocol. Just too much fun.

The Last Samurai
Collateral was very good too

Edge of Tomorrow or Collateral. Not an easy choice.

Damn that’s a loaded list. I’d have to think about it. Valkyrie is definitely one of his most underrated. I know it gets flack because the lack of German accent but man the tension in that movie is fucking awesome.

Back