Tom breese is returning this week.....

I think he's a horrible matchup for Brendan honestly. He's sharp everywhere and I think he's good enough a grappler to keep himself out of trouble.

I hope it won't be one sided, but unless Allen has made some drastic improvements, I think Tom cruises to a UD.

Nah.

Like I said.

Allen is legit.

I'm old enough to remember when Tom Breese was the future.

No one hypes mediocrity quite like the Brits in combat sports.

I'm old enough to remember when Tom Breese was the future.

No one hypes mediocrity quite like the Brits in combat sports.

You say that like Tyson Fury didn't just maul the p4p best American boxer last weekend.

You say that like Tyson Fury didn't just maul the p4p best American boxer last weekend.

Exceptions to every rule and mind you, Fury disappeared for years and his fight with Wlad was one of the worst ever. Wilder, Joshua and Fury are all guys that I don't believe would be top 5 about 20 years ago.

Exceptions to every rule and mind you, Fury disappeared for years and his fight with Wlad was one of the worst ever. Wilder, Joshua and Fury are all guys that I don't believe would be top 5 about 20 years ago.

Fury beats every boxer throughout history. Boxers have never been bigger than they are now and Klitschko, who Fury beat handily BTW, showed how much that matters. Josh Taylor is pretty legit too.

Fury beats every boxer throughout history. Boxers have never been bigger than they are now and Klitschko, who Fury beat handily BTW, showed how much that matters. Josh Taylor is pretty legit too.

My point made.

lul

Stoppage was a bit weird, but Breese got mauled anyway. Allen's very fucking decent, fairplay to him.

Back