Tom Brady got offended over the tiniest little Roast

after watching more of the special, I'm certain he was just playing around.
That's what I was thinking as well, I don't understand what's all the fuss about it....

Was Katt Williams a part of the roast? If not I won’t watch, he comes for the throat and leaves roastees pride/ego strewn out and flayed for our viewing pleasure.

Don't you remember the flava flav roast? Katt got destroyed. I remember Giraldo saying Katt was the only pimp who had to stand on phone books to slap a bitch and Katt couldn't even crack a smile because he was so butthurt.

hinchcliffe killed it as usual. glad he had a comeback after that cancellation.

Sorry to break it to some of you nitwits...
But Brady and Ross are a comedic troupe called the "Got Ya! Boys".

The pull random hijinx on unsuspecting folk.

Say you walk into a restaurant and you order a ball park frank. Tom or Ross will come up to your table, dressed as the wait-staff, and hand you a plate with say a hamburger and a pickled gherkin. You get enraged that they got your order wrong and start cursing out the entire staff. Then, Brady (or Ross) removes their mustache (or wig, or monocle) and say "Got ya!" and hand you what you originally ordered... a ball park frank.

This clip that you saw.... 5 minutes after Brady yelling at him. They both point humorously at the camera and say "Got ya!!"

It was Tom white-knighting for Robert Kraft.

Drew more attention to it all by doing what he did, so, failed play call Tom.
Guy is attention seeking whore do planed stuff to make people belive he is stand up person charaxter and so on leave the pregnant girlfriend get cheated by wife with lower stature man perfect carma

There were too many celebrities imo. They don't even write their own jokes so why? I forgot it was even a roast because Tom just got praise in the last hour.

He’s lucky Greg Giraldo isn’t around anymore, that guy would’ve dragged him down the road
Yeah this roast needed him badly.

Jeff Ross killed it. Nikki Glazer was hilarious. And surprisingly, Tony Hinchecliff was great. Never liked him before but I gotta give him his props. He did a great job.

But outside of those 3, the roast kinda sucked.

The non-comedians were worse than usual. Julian Edelman was probably the best. Randy Moss and Gronk sounded like they wrote their own jokes and they were pretty bad. Kim Kardashian was horrible. Ron Burgundy dragged on waaaaaay too long.

Greg Giraldo could've saved this thing.

But even after Giraldo died, they still had other comics that killed it at roasts. Anthony Jeselnik, Natasha Legero, Whitney Cummings. They could've invited them.

I think Michael Che would be good at roasts too.

But instead we get Sam something unfunny black lesbian making bad jokes and the camera cuts to bert kreisher fake laughing way too hard.

Speaking of Bert. Tom Segura really needs to unhitch his wagon from that guy. Their bit was terrible.

Basically all the celebs and half the comedians shit the bed.

Back