News Curtis Blaydes vs Tom Aspinall set to headline UFC London on July 23

Who wins?

• Total voters
That's a very good fight and a great test for Aspinall.
I can't really decide who would win atm, but I know it'll be a fun bout and will be an awesome main event.

Tom is already champ material IMO and if he manages to put Blaydes away in dominant fashion like he's been doing to everybody else in his UFC run I'll be even more impressed.

That's a bad idea on Toms side. IMO.

EDIT: then again, there isn't an easy fight anymore. I'm not sure I'd suggest Tui, Gane, Stipe or Beast instead if I were his agent.

Tough test for Tom but I love this fight tbh, we will learn a lot about the depths to his game in this matchup.

I think Stipe is the best fight for Tom, but if they're reserving Stipe for Jones' heavyweight debut in the next couple of decades, then this is a good second choice IMO.

Tough fight for Tom, but he's basically fighting to challenge for the title.

I guess the thinking is Blaydes-Aspinall wouldn't move the needle as a title fight just yet, so use it as a contender eliminator.

I think Stipe is the best fight for Tom, but if they're reserving Stipe for Jones' heavyweight debut in the next couple of decades, then this is a good second choice IMO.

Tough fight for Tom, but he's basically fighting to challenge for the title.

I guess the thinking is Blaydes-Aspinall wouldn't move the needle as a title fight just yet, so use it as a contender eliminator.
Right.

They need Aspinall fighting in England, and Blaydes is always down for a payday (his words not mine), so it's an easy one.

Whereas clearly every potential title fight that could be in the works is not an easy one lol

" I'm not hearing interim-title, Curtis Blaydes yes" - Ariel Helwani

Presumably for the rumored July 23rd card in the UK?

Damn thats a tough fight for Aspinall. If he wins this then hes ready for a title fight. Surprised Tuivasa didnt sign up for this one

Blaydes should be a solid favorite. I'm very surprised. I don't think the fight happens, though.

This is a good fight. They aren't really rushing him. He is doing the wrestler's test now.

Back