Media Tom Aspinall in good spirits after suffering an injury on the main event of UFC London

the-simpsons-homer-simpson.gif

I don't understand why a lot of people are shitting on him
He's still a great talent. if he goes 0-10 after the injury, he still showed great talent. Nothing can change that

Because most people are idiots, immature, and blinded by their preferences. I was picking Blaydes and do not get the hype around Aspinall, but to think this loss was proof of anything is simply stupid.

Curtis is good people. He's a top talent and his striking has obviously gotten better. He deserves the Gane/Tui winner in a title eliminator.

Tom also seems like a top guy, even more so when you see stuff like this and listen to him in his past interviews. The future for him is still bright. It's just a big bump in the road, but hopefully he's back and doesn't lose a lot since he's young.

Hespect to both.

Seriously, this made me like the both of them so much more.

Blaydes didn't pull a Weidman and take credit for a freak injury, you could tell he was legitimately bummed out by the outcome.
He gives me that old school mentality.

He deserves another shot towards or at the title regardless

Still gutted we were robbed of what was going to be an amazing fight, these gentlemen went straight at eachother. I was actually shocked at how good Curtis' hands were looking... and they also looked brilliant against Daukaus his last fight too.

Tough situation, but can't blame the fighters for this. Both being class acts given the situation. I'm sure he will get an immediate "rematch" after he heals

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mezgomg
Back