• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Toddlers Holding “F**k The Police” Signs

images

Although the other side has killed more people historically.

In Chicago alone.

Other side??

I'm sure you brainiacs are super concerned about all kids being used in political statements and aren't just feigning outrage.

maga-racist-kids-costume.jpg

You realize that that pic is mocking Trump and his supporters?

Conservatives don't usually (there are always exceptions) drag our kids into political statements

Better parenting than the drag queens teaching elementary school boys to twerk. Where is that asteroid we all need?

These kids will grow up to be fine examples of the current BLM terrorists

upload_2020-7-25_7-28-22.jpeg

ap_630504050_custom-08e70f37ee40090aaa53d66d76def58f6d41c9b1.jpg
53ac583869bedda35d2ad275
civil_rights_web_opener_0.jpg
rexfeatures_8643389a.jpg

And one for the righties to lick lips over
scared-kids-running-brooklyn.jpg

Umm, this isn't the 1960s; and things are quite different today. I also doubt those parents taught their kids to chant FTP.

Plus, please realize that most (probably all) people on this sight weren't even alive at that time.

This is one way to tell parents that are trash and the future for their kids.
If you kids holds a sign like this or a KKK sign, it's all the same.

Umm, this isn't the 1960s; and things are quite different today. I also doubt those parents taught their kids to chant FTP.

Plus, please realize that most (probably all) people on this sight weren't even alive at that time.
My parents were alive in the 1960s. My siblings and some of my cousins were alive. They also lived in the south.

My dad never went to school with a white person. My older brother didn't go to school with a white person until the 2nd grade.

There are streets in my hometown named after members of the KKK. Each year the city council votes no to change the names.

So dismissal of other people's experience is dismissive.

Last edited:

Yeah 60s was a completely different time with actual institutional/systemic racism unlike today.

nothing new so chill out with the black people bad posts lads

fucked up for anyone use their kids as props imo, recall a couple corona theory videos with some little girls holding signs while their dad rattled off braindead "information" also the kids with the white guilt and BLM signs rubbed me the wrong way too

kkk_children-gettyimages-107418069.jpg

kkk_children-gettyimages-514695182.jpg

190608-white-nationalist-tease_nsrzyp.jpg
I agree these black supremacists are as bad as the white ones. Its sad, but also re-assuring that only extremely low IQ individuals are attracted to hate orgs like the KKK or BLM.

I get having to take kids and toddlers to protests due to childcare restrictions and the like, but I am never in favor of making them part of the protest.
These kids are way too young but in some circumstances I kind of get it. Sometimes young people are just as, if not more, vulnerable to oppression at the hands of the state. In Palestine the IDF will regularly lock up teenagers in their military prisons so its no surprise that many of them are part of the resistance.

Thing is if you put your kids out on the streets where protesters and cops are engaging in low intensity urban combat don't be surprised if they get hurt.
Conservatives don't usually (there are always exceptions) drag our kids into political statements
That is true. Liberals like to use kids because liberals believe in "progress" which is symbolically represented best by young people and kids. We saw this with the Parkland shooting. You can say that they're survivors but I'm sure plenty of older teachers were in the building that day too but young people just inspire leftists more.

Conservatives tend to appeal to tradition which is symbolically better represented by the elderly hence why so many Boomer memes are just an image of an old white guy like Clint Eastwood parroting some talking point. Every once in a while you'll see the inverse, some progressive old person or a right wing young person, but overall its the other way around.

Last edited:
I consider this a form of child abuse. I don’t know what type of parent thinks marching their kid with a sign around their neck asking them to repeat obscenities is a healthy practice....this is where the problems begin
Yep, this is how you teach little kids to be racists

My parents were alive in the 1960s. My siblings and some of my cousins were alive. They also lived in the south.

My dad never went to school with a white person. My older brother didn't go to school with a white person until the 2nd grade.

There are streets in my hometown named after members of the KKK. Each year the city council votes no to change the names.

So dismissal of other people's experience is dismissive.

You are a bit off in your time line depending on wear you were. I grew up in the 60s in the south in a very small town. The living communities were separated but not the schools by the time I was in 5 grade or so and this was the early 60s.

I remember a lot of shit and what went down.

nothing new so chill out with the black people bad posts lads

fucked up for anyone use their kids as props imo, recall a couple corona theory videos with some little girls holding signs while their dad rattled off braindead "information" also the kids with the white guilt and BLM signs rubbed me the wrong way too

kkk_children-gettyimages-107418069.jpg

kkk_children-gettyimages-514695182.jpg

190608-white-nationalist-tease_nsrzyp.jpg
You do realize these are democrats too, right?

Back