• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Toddlers Holding “F**k The Police” Signs

A: no my dad doesn't post here but his son does.
B. Race is still an issue whether you think so or not. Just because there may be fewer laws doesn't mean that the practice isn't still there.
C. There are actually 3 streets in my hometown named after kkk members. But thanks for paying attention to my posts.

There are still racist; always will be, but we don't have systemic racism in the US and we certainly don't have police departments full of cops hunting down young black men contrary to the BLM narrative.

Further it's offensive to compare the conditions black faced in the 60s to some random racist shithead today. Many people just want an excuse for why they aren't living in a mcmansion and blaming everything on racism is an easy scapegoat.

I doubt many people could name 3 famous Klan members so I doubt your city has 3 streets named after them. More likely that you have streets named after civil war generals and calling it kkk.

Btw- the only streets I can find in google named after klan other than Forrest is a street in Tulsa that was named Brady st. but was renamed some time ago.

BLM / Far Leftist activists are using toddlers and having them hold signs with profanity written on them and encouraging them to say things like “F**k the police”.

How can people still defend this?

I can’t see these children having bright futures ahead of them at all. You could give these communities all the money in the world, it wouldn’t matter if they are holding these kind of values. Despicable.

those kids will be transitioning by middle school

tenor.gif

only a clown would cheer filling children with hatred

There are still racist; always will be, but we don't have systemic racism in the US and we certainly don't have police departments full of cops hunting down young black men contrary to the BLM narrative.

Further it's offensive to compare the conditions black faced in the 60s to some random racist shithead today. Many people just want an excuse for why they aren't living in a mcmansion and blaming everything on racism is an easy scapegoat.

I doubt many people could name 3 famous Klan members so I doubt your city has 3 streets named after them. More likely that you have streets named after civil war generals and calling it kkk.

Btw- the only streets I can find in google named after klan other than Forrest is a street in Tulsa that was named Brady st. but was renamed some time ago.
Jesus Christ man. I don't know your hometown.

And you know too many kkk members.

Move to a different town? Quit enabling your racist town. You can move to Raleigh! We don't have racist street names!

Ah, the Ben Shapiro flood zone argument.

"If the black people want a better life than the one they have being poor in the south, why not just move? Sell your house and get out?"

Re-fuckingtarded.........

Any side that does that is stupid but stop being a hyporcrite. Conservatives loved little AOC. This is why we need to stop being so obsessed with our political identities. Nobody thinking rationally anymore

These are “mostly peaceful protest” guys come !!!! Charles Manson for the majority of his life was mostly peaceful so was Jared from Subway.

I took a closer look at the picture and don't believe it has anything to do with slave and master. It appears to be Obama and Hillary being shackled and jailed with Trump holding the key.
EISfiUeX0AAqQOi

You're right, and the kid who is supposed to be Obama is wearing blackface.

We need Donald Trump to handle this, maybe he can throw these toddlers in cages?

It's easier to turn your child into a prop to show off to your brain dead friends on social media than it is to put the effort into raising them properly.

Raising children well is fucking difficult and never ending. And the racists on the Left claim it is not fair that more white people do it.

BLM wants to end the nuclear family? Smithsonian thinks white people working hard and family values are racist.

Honk honk

Clown world

Whiteness-graphic.png

Last edited:
nothing new so chill out with the black people bad posts lads

fucked up for anyone use their kids as props imo, recall a couple corona theory videos with some little girls holding signs while their dad rattled off braindead "information" also the kids with the white guilt and BLM signs rubbed me the wrong way too

kkk_children-gettyimages-107418069.jpg

kkk_children-gettyimages-514695182.jpg

190608-white-nationalist-tease_nsrzyp.jpg

Don’t forget the Fuck Obama signs or the Assault Rifles people stick in their infants hands in protest.

But these parents flew the flag and were patriots!! As long as you love America and consider it the greatest nation on earth and acknowledge you were blessed by God to be born here I say - anything goes.

So if you ever need a litmus test to determine what side you stand on or which side is morally depraved, this thread is a perfect example.

Again, morally we are different from them

They're only going to hurt themselves and their communities. Shame on the parents but frankly it's no sweat off my back.

images

Although the other side has killed more people historically.

In Chicago alone.
People spout out about Chicago alot but seem not to realize that Chicago peaked for murders in 1974 with 970. Came close again in 1992 with 920. Last year it was under 500. I think 2016 it was like 720 which was high for this era.
Sept 1991 had 122 murders in that one month. The most they've ever had in a month.

Back