Todd Duffee's next opponent

SDR, Shawn Jordan, Barry or Lavar!

Miocic would be cool, but I rather see him get built up a bit after his first loss.

Russow rematch followed by Barry followed by a "#1 contender" match followed by a title shot.

That is, assuming he wins. You never know, Russow might once more utilize the Hammerfist of Doom.

Wow. Thanks. What I really needed was horrifying nightmares tonite.

11223.gif

I counted 8 right hands in a row there (not counting him measuring with his left), he might need some more imagination when fighting a decent HW.

I came to this thread to see the hammerfist of doom I am disappoint

Lavar Johnson, it's a decent step up if he tries to keep it standing, if he's smart he'll go for a take down but Lavar's dangerous the entire time it's standing, dude hits hard ask my favorite HW Pat Barry.

I counted 8 right hands in a row there (not counting him measuring with his left), he might need some more imagination when fighting a decent HW.

Well if they're landing, there's no reason to switch it up.

He said he heard his corner yelling right hand, right hand, right hand so he kept throwing it.

Looking at that .gif, he's going to get fucked by a counter punch when he goes in like that. His hands are all over the place, except by his head. A short hook or wild shootout like Barry/Kongo and he's out.

I'd like it if the UFC gave him lower-tier HWs in order to build him up. The last couple years must've been brutal. Help build him up to give him confidence before throwing him in with the good HWs (EX: his AO fight was years too soon). I hope he can have a good career.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back