Todd Duffee

Todd took the one of the hardest punches (imo) I've ever seen anyone take in mma..

N9WzxEXGm0Y4U.gif
I don't think Duffee could have thrown a worse punch if he tried.

He should never have fought Overeem at that point in his career. It was a much too large of a jump in level of competition. He did have a lot of potential though. I remember he was even on the cover of Muscle and Fitness back in the day.

Duffee required knee surgery leading up to that bout and that "fight" paid for the surgery.

I dont believe he owns a chipotle until we get pics showing otherwise.

with that said I love the duff. I met him in boston and he wanted to slam one of my homegirls. we were going to put him on but we couldnt find him later.

off topic - different homegirl later got her guts crushed by iaquinta.

Something tells me Iaquinta ain’t too hung
He’s like.. always mad about something..

Something tells me Iaquinta ain’t too hung
He’s like.. always mad about something..
since I cant fighter bash I wont confirm he has less than a 5 inch meatwrap

He had a lot of potential.

His hands were fast as fuck for his size

Horrible gas tank though. Basically Derrick Lewis.

I think he could have been really good.....Discuss.

@FreddieRoachsVoice brought up Jimmo's emphatic 7 second ko and it reminded me of this guy....his UFC debut was a 7 second ko
Hed appear sometimes get rekt then disappear when will the Duffman return nobody knows

He seems to be training at AKA and the UFC PI. Just saw him doing some pool work on his Instagram

Even after his ko losses, dude always came to fight. Definitely needed a new camp to fix some of his flaws tho. Would love for him to make a comeback. I know he's had multiple health issues over the years.

Todd took the one of the hardest punches (imo) I've ever seen anyone take in mma..

N9WzxEXGm0Y4U.gif

GiganticBadGnu-size_restricted.gif
Mir obviously has a lot of losses, but his highlight reel is ridiculous. Impressive array of submissions and some really nice KO’s.

He was probably too young and got too much too soon

Fighting Overeem in your like your 8th fight at about 25 isn't really the way to develop
This lol. Who the fuck signed him against prime UberReem when he was still developing?

This lol. Who the fuck signed him against prime UberReem when he was still developing?
I think that was in Dream

You never know with their matchmaking

kGPTwsTmJejHshhz7

jshjd2.gif

Everyone in here focused on the Mir knockout forget Overeem wrecked that fool bad too.

Back