today's educators

EleazarI**

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
discuss

10342899_659512954103112_845514820991652513_n.jpg

They're shit, all shit, and I'd fuck her in her shitter

need a face pic to form a decent conclusion. My oldest daughter does have a couple of teacher at her school who are bangable.

More like I'd dumbshit out of her like a rat. [/bootyhadmelike]

Oh mah Gawd!! I would stick my face right in-between her butt cheeks!

I cannot believe all the hot teachers today. If I was a High School student, I would be in hog's heaven. I would bang every single teacher that I could.

I had one hot teacher in High School, and she was the coaches' wife. You messed w/ her and you got your ass kicked by the coach.

The rest of my teachers were 50 year old-fat pigs.

The students today are very lucky, imo.

Completely unnaccountable, overbenefitted propoganda artists with a much higher percentage of pedophiles than the general population.

They start feeding them that Al Gore crap, white guilt shyt, and the 1% anti capitalist union line at age 5...

Thats where todays college professors, race pimps, and journalists come from.

Nothing good happens at a public school, unless having your kid learn how to use a condom in the 4th grade is considered a good thing.

the black kid has restraint of steel for not staring at that butt

Surprising they didn't deign to photoshop googly eyes onto him but maybe they didn't want to come off racist.

Something I saw today. Obviously a Sith he/she dealt in absolutes.

UzmaVfR.png

School in America is such a joke

Those last few sentences on that picture sum it up perfectly

A few years back when the Vancouver Canucks were deep in the playoffs a drunken female fan decided to flash her boobies to a player on the opposing team while he was in the penalty box. The only problem was that it aired on national tv, and she was a teacher.

Naturally she was fired because I guess you can't teach a bunch of young boys once they have video of your ta-tas saved on their phones. Won't link the video, but you can find it.

why the fuck am i not in high school anymore

jeebus that booty

Eh without seeing face it could feasibly be a student, they look like 11th or 12th graders to me.

I will look this up, Sir. Vancouver Canucks Titty Flashin' Schooteacher

Hopefully, that schoolteacher didn't go unemployed very long.

Back