To those that have attended events live...

Emjay

I'LL BE RIGHT THERE!!! DON'T KILL HIM!!!
@Steel
Reaction score
What do they do in the arena when a fight ends quickly and there's a lot of time until the next fight?

On TV they'll show an earlier fight from that same event. They don't put that earlier fight up on the jumbotron do they?

What do they do in the arena when a fight ends quickly and there's a lot of time until the next fight?

On TV they'll show an earlier fight from that same event. They don't put that earlier fight up on the jumbotron do they?

Pretty much that's time to go get another 12 dollar beer lol cuz if someone gets knocked out they will wake them up etc and you don't here any joe rogan or commentating but the crowd more then makes up for it.

Nothing
Doesnt matter though because thats a perfct time for a bathroom/alcohol/food run

They put up the old fight on the Jumbo, at least they did for the Machida/Jones card.

It's pretty dull between fights.

Pretty much that's time to go get another 12 dollar beer lol cuz if someone gets knocked out they will wake them up etc and you don't here any joe rogan or commentating but the crowd more then makes up for it.

Worse than strip club beers!

I usually talk to other people sitting beside me... Honestly, the whole event goes by so fast.

at the MGM grand (Dos Santos v Mir), they blasted club/top 40 music between fights. It was a bit mind numbing. Also the beer/alcohol prices where pretty reasonable for that type of event.. i got large greygoose and redbull for $8 or $9, it was like a 12 oz cup.

Back