To the men wondering..

Allison

Green Belt
Reaction score
why women dont like MMA..

In a lot of cases, they havent been exposed to it..I'd never seen a NHB fight until I met my husband, now all we do is get chinese take out and watch fight videos...You may be surprised by women getting in on the sport..

Another bonus would be betting on our favorite fighters for sexual favors..

LOL! Watch the West Coast NHB! Bad event but l am sure your husband will like it! I think its cool to have women in the sport! Something about a ruff woman!

I couldn't agree with you more, I was lucky enough to have a grandpa who actually didn't mind taking me everywhere when I begged him to do so and that is how I fell in love with it all. Plus a brother who was in to wrestling and body building...I was always surrounded by boys as I was growing up, so I picked up a lot

Might I also suggest, "Caldog's Fist Fighting Bitches", and the Remax series. By the way, Welcome aboard.

Fist Fighting Bitches, huh? Sounds like something my husband would watch solo, perhaps.

I actually was wondering if anyone knew who promoted womens NHB events..

Allison: Jax, Florida huh?

My dad lives in Ponte Vedra. I go out there a few times a year to visit him.

Originally posted by Allison
Fist Fighting Bitches, huh? Sounds like something my husband would watch solo, perhaps.

I actually was wondering if anyone knew who promoted womens NHB events..

Jeff Osbourne and Hook n' Shoot in Indiana.

[email protected]

I think that is his email address.

Really? I recently moved in town from Ponte Vedra..where does he live there?

TPC Sawgrass.

I frequent Monkey's Uncle Tavern often while I'm there.

My family are good friends with the Sherrod's. You may have heard of that last name.

"Sherrod Van Lines"??

I didn't know there were places to train in town.

Please fill me in.

Allison, I was pretty much under that impression as well, girls just not being exposed to it. I also think in alot of cases the ones who are, dont really get into it, it being a little more violent then what they may be used to. But all my girls for the past year or so have kinda gotten into it with me but Ive not had one yet encourage me into boxing and mma fighting, their all afraid ill get hurt, when Ive won all the tournaments I could around here, from point fighting to golden gloves. Too bad there isnt more mma here.

I know what you mean..Jacksonville isnt a big town for MMA, either..We have a couple of schools, but rarely have a tournament, and when we do, half the time it gets canceled..

I think the problem, is there isnt much mma anywhere. But its getting more popular, if a guy like me in east tennessee can get into it, its definately spreading.

Originally posted by Tanner Rhoden
TPC Sawgrass.

I frequent Monkey's Uncle Tavern often while I'm there.

My family are good friends with the Sherrod's. You may have heard of that last name.

"Sherrod Van Lines"??

I would be proud to frequent any place called 'Monkey's Uncle Tavern'. It just sounds cozy.

Originally posted by Allison
Another bonus would be betting on our favorite fighters for sexual favors..

If you need a bookie, let me know...

Shit man...my girl likes to ride and watch...she says the violence turns her on........maybe im just lucky:(

She's a keeper, Savage. Three months wages they say for a proper ring. (Better make it four in her case, just to be safe).

Tan is a snob. Ponte vedra is for jacksonville what beverly hills is for LA :D

Tan tell me when you come by next time so we can hit some gay bars HAHAHAHA no seriously man, lemme know if you visit your dad in summer :cool:

Back