To the casual fan a win is a win and a loss is a loss, but to the true fans...

true_fan

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score
It’s way different! To me, a loss due to an eye poke is actually a win regardless what the record says! A win because of biased judging is a loss in my book! A win for a known PEDS user is a loss in my book because USADA has been corrupted for some reason! Do u guys feel the same or what?

I have to admit, your use of exclamation marks and seeing khabib drive off is very complimentary to your writing style.

It’s way different! To me, a loss due to an eye poke is actually a win regardless what the record says! A win because of biased judging is a loss in my book! A win for a known PEDS user is a loss in my book because USADA has been corrupted for some reason! Do u guys feel the same or what?
How do you know usada is telling the truth?

No because who is gonna keep track of that? Are you gonna start like a real ranking system and claim people to be champs that are officially not? I get what your saying but in the end a win is a win for the simple fact that the official winner gets more money and gold or climbing the ranks. So even if someone is robbed and fans know who actually won its the winner that gets the stuff.

So who’s to say all of its not a bunch of lies!?!?
I felt that they wouldn’t flag their superstars if they were corrupt like when they did Silva and Jones and Machida and Romero at one point but now hardly anyone is getting flagged so they must’ve been bought because some HW looked extremely Jacked and some others in other weight classes so I believe they’re now corrupt

No because who is gonna keep track of that? Are you gonna start like a real ranking system and claim people to be champs that are officially not? I get what your saying but in the end a win is a win for the simple fact that the official winner gets more money and gold or climbing the ranks. So even if someone is robbed and fans know who actually won its the winner that gets the stuff.
In the book of the true hardcore fans they know who really won and what really had happened and I don’t care what the corrupt system tells us!

In the book of the true hardcore fans they know who really won and what really had happened and I don’t care what the corrupt system tells us!
Thats all fine and i get what you mean. The one winning gets more money and will rise and get a better Opponent while the loser drops and will fight a lower ranked guy. Even if he didnt win in fans eyes.The difference between losing and winning is huge.

Thats all fine and i get what you mean. The one winning gets more money and will rise and get a better Opponent while the loser drops and will fight a lower ranked guy. Even if he didnt win in fans eyes.The difference between losing and winning is huge.
I understand and I also know history won’t be kind to the losers but the true fans will convey the true story and keep it alive in the underworld sort of speak

I'm with you there for the most part. When people bring up wins and losses I'm usually quick to toss out my asterisks like "x fighter should've won/lost that decision." It sucks that when people look back on records they'll see that a fighter lost like 4 out of 5 and think they sucked, but in reality they could or even should've won 4 out of those 5. I tend not to do it as much when it comes to PEDs because that's a much more complicated issue and I just like to go by what I can see in front of me.

Split decisions are really draws to me
What about bullshit split decisions, like the main event this past weekend?

Back