to much fat????

Status
Not open for further replies.

jworm1420

White Belt
Reaction score
ok wrkin on losing some weight, and went to grocery and bout some small personal made chefs salad. qestion it says it has 12 grams of fat in the salad, but im assumin most of that is the ceasar dressing. is 12 grams of fat to much for 1 meal????? i can skip the ceasar dressing and probly take out most of that fat, but just wondering how much fat is to much per meal thanx

depends on what you are trying to do. If you are dieting, you need to watch your calories and get enough protein, regardless of how much fat you get in any given meal.

A) We don't have nearly enough information to tell you anything based off of your post

B) Fat is not evil

c) Read the FAQ thread

My shake this morning probably had over 40 grams of fat in it.

It's no really so much about the amount of fat as it is about the total amount of energy and how that relates to how much you burn while exercising.

You can get fat even if you don't eat any fat.

ok here it is: gained bout 25lbs while my girl was prego.....
trying to loss that 25 im doin weght training and cardio. i do somethimg evryday whether it is cardio weights or both i dnt like sitting at home makes me feel like im wasting my life anyway im consumin about 1600-1800 cals a day eating about four meals a day im 5'9" 190 i just diddnt know if that much fat was to much in one sitting im eating tons of chicken and fish as well as veggies and protien shakes and brown rice ive never had to cut this much weight so this is kinda new to me so anything that can keep me goin in the right direction let me know if u need any other info

ok here it is: gained bout 25lbs while my girl was prego.....

youve obviously had a sympathetic pregnancy....

what you need to do is start hitting trap 2 , that way she wont get pregnant again, and your weight gain worries are a thing of the past.

thanx for ur informative help thanx for nothn if ur not tryn to help people dnt post a reply r u bored do u not hav a lif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back