To Lee - Most Memorable Streetfights ?

this one time at school when i was 11, we were playin football, and this kid i hated did a really twatty tackle, so i pushed him, we hit each other on the arms for a while then i got him in a headlock, and he pulled my hair, so i bit his leg........that showed him!

one of the funniest street fights i ever seen was when i was still in highschool. after football practice one night one of the players on my team asked me and another big lineman to come and watch his back in a fight so we did. well he hit the kid in the nose once. the kid stared at him for about 1 minute after he got hit in the nose. they just both stood there. then they wrestled a little bit with them both standing there for 15 minutes while the other one had his back standing and that was it.

Another somewhat funny fight was when i was bouncing at a night club. it was like the third or fourth week that i was working there. they had a local band concert come in. the night was pretty boring. a few skirmishs and that was it. well about the end of the night these two girls started talking shit to each other. the one was much larger than the other one. well she was pushing the smaller girl well the smaller girl ran away and the other one started laughing then about 15 seconds later a beer bottle came flying and hit the large girl in the nose knocked her on her ass. i laughed at first then like oh shit and went to break up the fight. i tell you what i would much rather get in front of two dudes fighting then two chicks fighting anytime.

Sorry I don't want to embarass myself infront of some pro fighters so maybe one of you non fighters can tell me what a gypsy is? Is it a race? a sub culture? Like the gypsies from the disney cartoon, hunchback of notre dame?

I don't know about the gypsies in western europe but in eastern europe the gypsies are originally from India, they've been in europe for over a thousand years, in all this time many of them haven't yet assimilated into european culture. Lots of them were killed by the nazi's in WW2, there's sort of a racist attitude against gypises, I don't think it's as bad as the racial problems in America but there's definetly a divide. They don't like to work and therefore become the butt of jokes and controversy.

Hee hee. Have you guys watched bum fights?

I just wanted to tell Lee that i am glad that he made it to the UFC. UFC needs more foreign talent. I have to admit that i was rooting for Pele when he fought Murray, but Lee knocking out Pele was like Whooo!!. I want to see Murray fight in America and I am probably going to by the PPV because of it. Good luck in training and in the cage.

heres a new story, a mate was leaving for uni so he had a party, 2 guys were argueing over something, a scuffle broke out right next to me (made me spill my beer btw) a couple of clean shots got through, but the funny thing is when it was being pulled apart 1 of the guys was ripping out the other guys hair, i was cracking up at it even though it wouldve hurt

why nobody wants to fight with me? Lee is a very unluky man... LOL

i think tht's very stupid to talk about his streetfights... The MMA sports grows up and wants to be more and more proffessional. The UFC fighter has to act like pro and don't talk shit about fights when they are drunk...

Originally posted by ILoveSakuraba
Sorry I don't want to embarass myself infront of some pro fighters so maybe one of you non fighters can tell me what a gypsy is? Is it a race? a sub culture? Like the gypsies from the disney cartoon, hunchback of notre dame?

A gypsy is, in my experience, a lank haired, soapdodging person who lives in a dirty caravan and drives a Range Rover. They opt out of the traditional employment system, instead choosing one of three main careers:

1. Burglary
2. Tarmac'ing Driveways
3. Fighting anybody in the street for "a pound"

Often they turn up at a nice restaurant in a gang of about twenty, cause trouble immediately, glass someone, smash all the windows, and leave without tipping.

Hope this helps.

Not to doubt these stories but most of them sound like complete BS. Give me a break....is Lee also 8 feet tall 900 pounds? I think i also heard he was getting chased by 4 pit bulls and he bites one on the leg and it turns tail and runs......I also heard he once put his hand through 4 inches of concrete and steel just to show that he could....Did i mention the time he caught a bullet in his teeth?......give me a break..

lee is a professional. he can hurt untrained ppl in no time. real life is no wwe etancross.

Fuck I just read this entire thread. Not much of a streetfighter myself but this thread is great!

Heres one from school, not a streetfight but a fight all the same. We used to have a huge soccer field next to the school. In the recess/break all the kids used to play soccer.

There were these guys from the 8th grade that had a nice way to pass the time during the break. They would stroll through the field or wait, and catch a stray football, boot it high into the air and sometimes out of the playground. All the lil kids used to get upset and plead to be given the ball back.

Anywayz one time, a guy called Adel got this ball and booted it, got it again, booted it, few times. The lil kid whose ball it was came up to Adel said "Give me my ball back!". Adel goes "Why?". Kid says "Coz its mine". Adel says "So?" and boots it again. The kid rushes in and pushes Adel who barely moves and slaps the kid hard across the face. The kid starts crying and says "I'm gonna tell my brother" and runs off. Adel says "Yeah, whatever..." and the guys start looking for other victims.

After a while this huge guy from the 11th grade walks up with the lil kid to Adel and asks the kid "this the guy?" kid nods his head. The brother walks up to Adel and pushes him saying "Why the fuck didja slap my bro?". Adel steps back up to him and theres a staredown.

Adel brings both his hands up to catch him or push him..we never found out. The brother caught both his hands, headbutted Adel hard in the nose and then put his right leg behind Adel's legs and threw him judo style into the ground. Adel lands headfirst and gets KTFO. He was out and his nose was bleeding. (I remember me and my mates were like WOOOOWWWW!!!) The brother kneels down to check on Adel and i think was lilttle worried. "Get me some water" he says to his lil bro who runs up to the water cooler near by and gets a glass of water. He flicks the glass and splashes water on his face. Adel comes to and mumbles "Fuck....".
The brother grabs him by the shirt, says "Don't fuck with my brother again", gets up and walks away.

My mates and I kept laughing the rest of the day in class. Got asked why by teachers and after that laughed at Adel whenever we saw him.

jeez that came out long. Im suprised i remember it so clearly.

Back