To Just Be Complex: Did the INSPIRIT shorts come in?

haven't heard back from them for over a month... i'm hoping ssf can somehow acquire this line because jbc is not responsive to any questions via email

What did I say?

JBC screwed the foz.

Now JBC is screwing the people :)

Ah, I love karma. Wonder if they will reply...

~Foz

It is too bad this company is having so many problems with customer service. They have some great stuff.

Fozzy said:
What did I say?

JBC screwed the foz.

Now JBC is screwing the people :)

Ah, I love karma. Wonder if they will reply...

~Foz

One of these days I know I'm going to "see" Foz say "Foz angry!" and like turn his text green or something and have a hulk-esque freakout. All because of Just Be. LoL. Luckily for me, I have accepted the fact that Inspirit gear, while cool, is expensive as fuck, and I am cheap, and thus, want some board shorts with style, for less $$. Although, those Sato graffiti shorts are pimp. SSF, get Inspirit, so I can give you my money and get some Sato shorts. Yeah, it's a good deal.

agreed w/ fozzy... i thought jbc was turning over a new leaf when they signed up on this forum to defend themselves... It's actually a good thing they never responded to my questions because if they did, i might've submitted an order... and would have to deal w/ the hassle of trying to get hold of a rep if there is anything wrong/delayed with my order. I think even if they do post again trying to defend themselves it's too little too late.

I'd liek a pair of the Sato shorts as well but given the customer service I'll never get any. I don't think SSF will carry the line as they ignore him as well. Probably for the best though as if you have a problem or defect with the product you will be SOL. Better off sticking with Nogi or Sprawl as they stand behind their products.

SoulWound666 said:
One of these days I know I'm going to "see" Foz say "Foz angry!" and like turn his text green or something and have a hulk-esque freakout. All because of Just Be. LoL. Luckily for me, I have accepted the fact that Inspirit gear, while cool, is expensive as fuck, and I am cheap, and thus, want some board shorts with style, for less $$. Although, those Sato graffiti shorts are pimp. SSF, get Inspirit, so I can give you my money and get some Sato shorts. Yeah, it's a good deal.

lol. Foz angryyyyyy! *shirt rips*

rofl

on the SSF note, i think I read that they were discussing it with JBC/JBD but at the time of the post the options available to SSF would ultimately end up costing him money.

~Foz

Could we do something like a one time group Inspirit buy through SSF? That would be sweet.

Fozzy said:
lol. Foz angryyyyyy! *shirt rips*

rofl

on the SSF note, i think I read that they were discussing it with JBC/JBD but at the time of the post the options available to SSF would ultimately end up costing him money.

~Foz
Fuck I would love to have some Shooto gear but I dont want to order from JBC since they're so unreliable. Being able to order from SSF who has a great rep would be so much better.

like I said, ive been a huge JBC fan, when they dont screw me over. I have their business card in the draw right next to me, I've dealt with them it's not uninformed slander that I throw around :p

a group buy sounds great, if it can get organised...

~Foz

a groupbuy would be sweet, i wanna get a couple pair of shorts and a hoody or shirt. The graffiti shorts and compe flame model look awsome. Crap, im going to have to ask my girlfriend for a loan if this happens...

I'd be down for a group buy. Sato shorts, and maybe a few t shirts. those Sato shorts would be pimp in like red or blue and white. Either way, It seems at this point that JBC refuses to deal with SSF because it makes everyone realize that JBC has sketchy service.

Yeah a group buy would be ace as I want 4 maybe more of there shorts and maybe 4 tee shirts and 2-3 hoodies

so yeah hope this group buy works.

Here is the problem with a group by. We have to ship from japan, then we have to ship from USA to your house, If you are all orders are to the same locale and we can ship a big order, example to a gym then I could knock 15%-25% off.

JUSTBECOMPLEX said:
Here is the problem with a group by. We have to ship from japan, then we have to ship from USA to your house, If you are all orders are to the same locale and we can ship a big order, example to a gym then I could knock 15%-25% off.

What counts as a "big order." Just wondering.

Back