To be fair, Tyron also called out GSP

Breaking

One shall stand, and one shall fall.
@Black
Reaction score
He called out Diaz for 202, and GSP for New York.

If he can get Diaz--or anyone--at 202, I think that he should do it.

And of course if GSP is available for NYC, he should be getting a title fight.

He called out Diaz for 202, and GSP for New York.

If he can get Diaz--or anyone--at 202, I think that he should do it.

And of course if GSP is available for NYC, he should be getting a title fight.
Yeah but Wonderwomen fans will ignore this.
lynda-carter-as-wonder-woman-08.gif

its a smart move trying to get on 202 as a champion, he'd be entitled to a cut of the PPV's that Nate and Conor will draw, never mind what a fight with Nick would add to that

he would be in line for a mega payout for that fight, win or lose

He is trying to get that paper, smart for him and his brand.

Whats your point? He wants to fight 2 guys who havent won a fight in 3 years. Hes ducking wonderboy who is a more dangerous fight than those 2.

If Wonderboy could pull it off, he should call out WOODLEY for 202.

Whats your point? He wants to fight 2 guys who havent won a fight in 3 years. Hes ducking wonderboy who is a more dangerous fight than those 2.

Interpret it however you like. He took no damage in the fight last night. It makes perfect sense to get another fight as soon as he can.

I would think GSP and Nick Diaz are harder fights than no ground game Wonderboy.
Nothing is easy about a gsp matchup. He would work nick over though imo.

Only one person has figured out wb and he seems to have made it harder for fighters to exploit that. WB is hittable though.

Wonderwomen is a more dangerous fight than Nick Diaz and GSP ?
giphy.gif
if

I would think GSP and Nick Diaz are harder fights than no ground game Wonderboy.

I disagree. Wonderboy is a much tougher match-up than 'I have lost my last 3 fights & haven't won since 2011' Diaz.

Seriously, a guy who hasn't won since 2011 is a tougher match-up than Wonderboy?

LOL!!

I disagree. Wonderboy is a much tougher match-up than 'I have lost my last 3 fights & haven't won since 2011' Diaz.
Nick Diaz actually has a ground game. I think Woodley would just grind him to dust easily. GSP is the greatest WW of all time and the toughest match of them all.

Interpret it however you like. He took no damage in the fight last night. It makes perfect sense to get another fight as soon as he can.
Judging by nicks snapchat he has barely been training and ufc 202 is less than a month away. Tyron just wants a paycheck for relatively easy work against a guy coming off a year layoff and hasnt won in 3 years.

He is trying to get that paper, smart for him and his brand.
Robbie still has some fight left in him. Woodley defends once and loses to Robbie in the rematch. Third fight will be top 5 fights of all time. Robbie will leave it all in the cage and we shall talk about it in hushed tones for the rest of time lol.

Woodley can call out whoever he wants, but he just won the belt. What he needs to realize is that he's not exactly a draw himself yet, and maybe he should be working on building that up rather than trying to leverage the star power of those who are. GSP, Conor, Ronda, Nick, etc. all built their fanbase based on their actions. What fighters need to strive for is to make everyone want to fight you, not ride on everyone else's damn coat tails.

Back