To be fair to the guys that said no....

KORMAN

DC - Khabib - Dominator
@red
Reaction score
They'd be coming in to fight Conor with basically a week of weight cutting, and no real intense training camp.

Conor's been sharpening himself for months. He also doesn't train for specific opponents, so don't give me the his opponent will be changing at the last second angle. His coach said himself, he trains to improve his overall game everyday, and doesn't focus on a specific opponents, because there's so many styles, and if you get a last second opponent change, you're screwed.

It's totally in Conor's favor.

Khabib is bored by your thread...

KhabibFedor.jpg

- 22-0

- last fight was 2 years ago, still willing to make 155

- holds dominant victory over RDA

So he says he doesn't train for specific opponents, because that would just make him look like less of a bad ass... and you believe him?

to be fair both the guys that said they would fight him any time said no.... yet damn near every single 155er was all over that shit. even broken khabib was on it.

to be fair both the guys that said they would fight him any time said no.... yet damn near every single 155er was all over that shit. even broken khabib was on it.
To be fair, you're either purposely ignoring the fact that edgar just got done having surgery before he was offered the fight OR you just have no idea what you're talking about..
To be fair

Khabib is bored by your thread...

KhabibFedor.jpg

- 22-0

- last fight was 2 years ago, still willing to make 155

- holds dominant victory over RDA

And Dana said no, because he knows he'd shatter the Conor hype in embarrassing fashion.

So he says he doesn't train for specific opponents, because that would just make him look like less of a bad ass... and you believe him?

No, that's actually a brilliant way to train. Floyd trians the same way. Just get better and sharpen what you've mastered already. Make the opponent figure you out.

Frankie's injured, Aldo no excuse. I'm not defending them, I'm just putting things into perspective, and why it's not the most beneficial thing to just jump at the chance to fight him when you're in position to eventually fight him.

you're going to make more money in one fight than in your whole career and you turn it down, all fighters do is cry about money

unless youre Aldo.

- youve spent over a year preparing for him.
- you claim the last fight was no real fight, just a "whoopsy-daisy".
- youve made very public "any-time, anywhere" statement.

i lost all respect for Aldo in this, and this comes from someone who was rooting for him the last 2 times against Conor.

Aldo's last play at relevance just disappeared, i imagine.

If he keeps winning, the more exclusive the list becomes for a shot at McGregor.

I'd wager those guys are off the list and missed their chance

If you say ''anytime, anywhere'' you better back that shit up, bro. And Edgar was injured so there was just one guy who said ''no'' without reason. And most top contenders are training anyway in case someone pulls out of a title fight, so they should be in decent shape at least.. Diaz probably wasnt tho because lets face it, he doesnt give a shit. He will happily rake in the green after getting his ass kicked

Conor is lucky to be dodging a bullet in RDA. That was his real test and now we won't find out how he would have done. Nate is a much easier fight.

No, that's actually a brilliant way to train. Floyd trians the same way. Just get better and sharpen what you've mastered already. Make the opponent figure you out.
So if you are a striker thats going to fight a big time wrestler you're not going to train the shit out of take down defense?!

Not buying tough guy talk

unless youre Aldo.

- youve spent over a year preparing for him.
- you claim the last fight was no real fight, just a "whoopsy-daisy".
- youve made very public "any-time, anywhere" statement.

i lost all respect for Aldo in this, and this comes from someone who was rooting for him the last 2 times against Conor.

Aldo's last play at relevance just disappeared, i imagine.

He got Knocked out. He shouldnt fight again for a few months at least. As Conor said look what happened to Chad when he came back to soon

Back