To all Alan Jouban Supporters

Platinum

Red Belt
@red
Reaction score
Alan Jouban fought like a coward.
Ran the entire fight, panic wrestled and threw pitter patter jabs and leg kicks. That my friends is a point fighter.

And like it has been mentioned before, every GOAT loses to a lesser fighter at least once. GSP lost to Serra, McGregor to Diaz, Silva to Bisping, etc. Is normal.

Platinum Mike Perry is still my boy, i'm not a bandwagon switching pussy like the rest of you. You can never break me.

#Future3WeightChamp
#GOAT
#He'llbebackstrongerBOY

Gentle reminder that Conor KOs him in one round.

#GetFucked

He probably covered 10000 metres running backwards. Should have been docked points.

Jouban was scared for his life, running away like a sheep, Platinum 30-27.

He has a lot of work to do can't just load up the right all night... agree Alan was point fighting

Lol @ Perry getting dropped by baby punches :)

Alan Jouban fought like a coward.
Ran the entire fight, panic wrestled and threw pitter patter jabs and leg kicks. That my friends is a point fighter.

And like it has been mentioned before, every GOAT loses to a lesser fighter at least once. GSP lost to Serra, McGregor to Diaz, Silva to Bisping, etc. Is normal.

Platinum Mike Perry is still my boy, i'm not a bandwagon switching pussy like the rest of you. You can never break me.

#Future3WeightChamp
#GOAT
#He'llbebackstrongerBOY
SHUT THE FUCK UP !

Lol @ Perry getting dropped by baby punches :)
It was a fluke. Perry wanted to make the fight more exciting by faking a knockdown. Twice.

Alan was running scared shitless and everybody was booing because of him

That was definitely not the case of a top guy getting beat by a lesser fighter Jouban looked like the better fighter no doubt, Perry looked like a guy who over relied on power and paid for it.

I get that the majority of Perry fanboys are trolls but this is kind of just getting sad.

It was a fluke. Perry wanted to make the fight more exciting by faking a knockdown. Twice.

Alan was running scared shitless and everybody was booing because of him

I'll be honest, your trolling was funny at first, it's tired now dude.

Platinum will be back stronger than ever...he walked down Jouban like he belongs in WMMA...PMP can't be stopped...hopefully he's matched with someone that actually wants to fight next time...

I wonder how two refs had Jouban in the first.

#PlatinumBless

Back