• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

TN Officer Sued for Forced Baptism

Lmao you guys are so hysterical sometimes.

This is not typical of religion, cops or even morons. This is some crazy shit, way out there if this is how it went down. Cop seems to be insane.

And the other cops watching? they are just insane too?

The refusal to investigate sexual battery accusations from a minor? I guess all those cops are just insane as well.

So many just insanity cases. Almost like its corruption and every single member of the department is in on it. And should be executed.

And the other cops watching? they are just insane too?

The refusal to investigate sexual battery accusations from a minor? I guess all those cops are just insane as well.

So many just insanity cases. Almost like its corruption and every single member of the department is in on it. And should be executed.
Yeah everyone involved is a piece of shit no doubt. It’s the same three cops involved in all of these allegations, and they are being investigated.

it’s horrible on its face, your exaggerations aren’t needed to get anyone outraged. They will be anyways as they should. But no this isn’t common, and yeah it’s insane. I didn’t mean clinically.

Yeah everyone involved is a piece of shit no doubt. It’s the same three cops involved in all of these allegations, and they are being investigated.

it’s horrible on its face, your exaggerations aren’t needed to get anyone outraged. They will be anyways as they should. But no this isn’t common, and yeah it’s insane. I didn’t mean clinically.

Let's Guess why IA never bother to investigate the child molestation allegations. Because it's just 3 guys? Not likely.

Not sure if cop is insane or just a pos. Late night baptism sounds more late night rape by the water.

Wilkey also faces an unrelated excessive force lawsuit in which the defendant says he and another officer performed a strip search with excessive force causing the man to require treatment for anal contusions and surgery on a previously-untreated hernia.

What did they do to that poor person??? That sounds like some sadistic fetish going terribly wrong. WTF!!!!!!!

Let's Guess why IA never bother to investigate the child molestation allegations. Because it's just 3 guys? Not likely.
You’Re assuming that IA didn’t investigate based on the statement of one complainant that they didn’t follow up with her or something, correct? It’s very possible that IA didn’t need any more statements from that complainant in order to investigate. In either case IA won’t comment on an ongoing investigation. Obviously if the IA is covering for anybody they are shitbirds of the highest order as well, but I didn’t see enough to convince me of that yet.

I could be missing something since I just skimmed all the articles so don’t jump down my throat but that’s all I saw about the IA investigation.

You’Re assuming that IA didn’t investigate based on the statement of one complainant that they didn’t follow up with her or something, correct? It’s very possible that IA didn’t need any more statements from that complainant in order to investigate. In either case IA won’t comment on an ongoing investigation. Obviously if the IA is covering for anybody they are shitbirds of the highest order as well, but I didn’t see enough to convince me of that yet.

I could be missing something since I just skimmed all the articles so don’t jump down my throat but that’s all I saw about the IA investigation.

He's not assuming anything.

How do you investigate anything of this nature without taking a statement from any of the victims? Because no statement was ever taken according to the mother.

If I call the police and say my daughter was raped, it might be a fucking good idea for the police talk to her.

He's not assuming anything.

How do you investigate anything of this nature without taking a statement from any of the victims? Because no statement was ever taken according to the mother.
If I call the police and say my daughter was raped, it might be a fucking good idea for the police talk to her.
True, that’s bad. But it’s on video?

In either case I still wouldn’t expect IA to be the one to talk to her because there are rules regulating the training needed to interview a minor regarding sex abuse, it needs to be a specially trained forensic interviewer, usually a social worker or oftentimes a psychologist.

But absolutely the mother shouldn’t have been made to feel brushed off.

When I was first responding it was based only off of the information in the OP.

Well in the Bible Belt shit like this and what you have mentioned is very common.

Baptism is common. Coercing baptism would represent an extremely atypical interpretation of salvation and baptism.
Assuming the story is accurate, the officer is clearly a dud unit.

As an animist, I would force feed them shrooms

True, that’s bad. But it’s on video?

In either case I still wouldn’t expect IA to be the one to talk to her because there are rules regulating the training needed to interview a minor regarding sex abuse, it needs to be a specially trained forensic interviewer, usually a social worker or oftentimes a psychologist.

But absolutely the mother shouldn’t have been made to feel brushed off.

When I was first responding it was based only off of the information in the OP.

God damn you will make any excuse imaginable for these fucking scum.

God damn you will make any excuse imaginable for these fucking scum.
I haven’t made excuses for anyone, I’m just trying to figure out what went on. It sounds bad for IA. But you didn’t even know IA likely can’t interview the girl and have it stand in court, so I’ll wait for more information before I take your word on who needs to be executed here, Judge Dredd. Cops and forensic interviewers needs to follow rules of evidence or it won’t be admissible in court, and I’m sure you’d also be the first to criticize if any part of the investigation was inadmissible as well.

I already said that anyone who looked the other way or covered up for these guys is a POS who should be dealt with accordingly, so spare me your righteous indignation.

Wut?

Hold his head under water for 10 minutes, if he's still alive he's a witch and should be treated as such.

So the joke goes: What's the problem with Baptists? They don't hold them under long enough.

He is the one that is actually a piece of shit, or more likely mentally ill. The county is going to pay.

0_bapt.jpg

That was my immediate thought.

tenor.gif

Back