TJ Wont Have a Chin at 125

Bubba32

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
It's not like it's sturdy at 135 as it is. He looks so bad that I wouldnt be surprised if a strong fart knocks him out.

Bubba's expert analysis gives this to Cejudo by Stoppage.

Meh. He'll rehydrate and look only a little but smaller han he did at 135.

Dillashaw by TKO

It will be interesting. Cejudo is built like a fire hydrant and looks healthy there.

Tj wont have a brain at any weight

Cejudo might be more used to the weight but TJ is the superior striker and stronger which will be too much for Cejudo.

The closer the fight gets, the more reasons I come up with as to why Cejudo might win. I still don't favor him, but TJ doesn't look right to me at this weight.

Holy crap. I can't believe they're fighting at 125. Wtf. I thought cejudo was going up. And even then I just thought he was "going up" and never considered the specific weights. 125?? Jesus

125 prolly isnt that big of a deal for him hes the size of a 6th grade quarterback

I don't think Tj makes weight but if he does, he gets knocked out by Cejudo.

I agree that if TJ makes weight he will likely be very depleted. All this talk about TJ potentially missing weight is definitely warranted... But how many times has Cejudo missed the mark at 125? How ridiculous would it be if they BOTH missed championship weight?

Cejudo had 1 KO in 9 UFC fights. Wtf are people on?

Now Cejudo himself getting KO'ed is likely, but TJ? LOL no.

Back