Tj was hit with too many clean power shots in too short a time , the referee had to step in

he did go limp, and i have watched 100% of pride and eveverything you listed, I have them all on Blu ray DVDs in HD, i would take a picture but i want to get a gf eventually in my life

but he did go limp dude
lol my girlfriend doesn't know the extent of my mma watching or about sites like these that I visit, I did give her a baby so Im sure she'd stick around, she'd just think differently of me for sure, thinks its dumb.

I donno I personally didn't think he did go limp but maybe theres a better angle out there I didn't see where he does. In my opinion he was on his way to get stopped, but the ref jumped in a bit early for my liking. TJ is easy to not like though, so the result was satisfying enough regardless. If they run it back at 135 ill atleast be more interested at this point

lol my girlfriend doesn't know the extent of my mma watching or about sites like these that I visit, I did give her a baby so Im sure she'd stick around, she'd just think differently of me for sure, thinks its dumb.

I donno I personally didn't think he did go limp but maybe theres a better angle out there I didn't see where he does. In my opinion he was on his way to get stopped, but the ref jumped in a bit early for my liking. TJ is easy to not like though, so the result was satisfying enough regardless. If they run it back at 135 ill atleast be more interested at this point

yeah the third knockdown he went limp

Back