TJ vs Cejudo would be the lamest “superfight” ever

NationWideNinja

Black Belt
@Black
Reaction score
And Henry is delusional for thinking he deserves it. Not only does MM who holds the record for defenses deserve an immediate rematch after a close decision loss, Henry sure as hell doesnt deserve it after winning the belt by laying on the former champ doing no damage.

Also could you imagine trying to promote Cejudo in some kind of superfight lmao

And Henry is delusional for thinking he deserves it. Not only does MM who holds the record for defenses deserve an immediate rematch after a close decision loss, Henry sure as hell doesnt deserve it after winning the belt by laying on the former champ doing no damage.

What amazes me is that people hate on DJ and support Cejudo who, like you said, didn't do anything while DJ was always very entertaining and trying to finish fights even when he was way ahead in terms of decision points. And I agree DJ deserve an immediate rematch, it was stupid (or just a commercial move) by Cejudo to call out for a 135lbs champ fight...

I concur. There should be an immediate rematch between Cejudo and MM if both are healthy.

Dillasnake by anaconda choke.

It really is. DM won that fight. Rerun the fight and then go for TJ.

TJ ain't going no where for a while. They should book Moraes next, and he will run through him.

He doesn’t deserve it.

It is not a money fight.

It isn’t a super fight.

Henry is a dork.

I highly doubt that fight would sell as well as TJ vs Cruz. Cejudo needs to win a rubber match against DJ and avenge the Benevidez loss before people are really interested in that fight.

Dilly destroys either one by sheer intensity and impact.

I agree and also Believe Cejudo IS a Great Fighter.

I also believe Cejudo would destroy TJ at 125.

That said..... I also thought Cody ,,being calmer this time would be more effective......... so WHAT THE FUK DO I KNOW.?

Yea.. T.J. is misunderstanding what constitutes a super fight challenge. Going after Aldo or Edgar would be far more sensible. But anything other than Moraes next is a duck move.

Split decision win over a dominate champion.... do DJ/Cejudo 3, and the winner can face Dillasnake

I really wanted to see TJ vs DJ, and i fully blame mouse for that not happening.

Having said that, no disrespect cejudo you guys. He is champ now, new champ, is normal.

What amazes me is that people hate on DJ and support Cejudo who, like you said, didn't do anything while DJ was always very entertaining and trying to finish fights even when he was way ahead in terms of decision points. And I agree DJ deserve an immediate rematch, it was stupid (or just a commercial move) by Cejudo to call out for a 135lbs champ fight...

Well DJs black, so...

If DJ is injured it’s the most interesting fight to make. I would like to see it co-headline the Cyborg vs Nunes fight. Also an acceptable main event for 230 or 231 if need be.

Back