TJ still saulty

To be fair, he did vacate the belt.

To be fairer, he was gonna be stripped anyway, he just quit before he was fired. It's like Nixon saying he was never convicted on his impeachment and removed as president.

Aldo, Dodson, Aljo.
Soon Sandhagen too.
Aldo was #6, Dodson was #9, Aljo was #thewinner.
Never beat a top 5.

People freaked out on Sterling for the belt change on a DQ, but people quickly forgot that everyone basically agreed Sterling was the unofficial champ coming in. Really, he just didn't lose his belt.

Last edited:
TJ was never the true champ either. Dude was a PED cheat.

And Yan didn't beat everybody hard or whatever that means. He didn't even fight anyone in the top 5. He fought Jimmie and washed up Faber, and then got to fight Aldo, who was coming off a loss and had no wins in the division, for the belt.
And his domination over Sterling? The man who beat our boy Cory in a round?

He should be happy he got a robbery vs Sandhagen, winning by essentially hugging the dude who was fucking him up literally head to toe

Shame on you TS... I’m calling you out on your BullShit Hate Thread, simultaneously doing your job by providing accurate cliffs... Don’t be a clown, this forum is already littered with them.
<[analyzed}>

TJ never said that he’s the true champ and never even made mention about PED’s

Your welcome for doing your job TS, evidently you were too lazy to actually do a word for word transcription and provide cliffs, or and more likely...

You’re a TJ hater and trying to push and run with your false narrative. It’s all semantics and the OP is factually inaccurate... In reality there is absolutely nothing untrue about what TJ said, see below.

Accurate Transcription of the interview

I went out there and proved myself, I was the one that vacated my belt, I didn’t lose my belt due to a loss, I lost my belt due to a decision I made and had to vacate it. Um, so when these guys are talking about feeling like their becoming the true champion, even though he goes out and beats Yan, he’s not... Because Yan wasn’t even the true champion, he never beat a champion in the BW division to actually even become a champion, you know... So there was never a real lying champion anyways and now, um their fighting for an Interim belt. So I already proved myself, I came back, I came off a two year layoff fought the number one contender, ahh, that title fight is mine when I come back.

WTF Dude.....?
<JagsKiddingMe>

Says he vacated the belt, the truth is they took it from him cause he was suspended. Says Yan is not the true champ, the truth is Yan beat everybody hard and is the undisputed undefeated champ and he did it without peds

Timed:

Last edited:
TJ was never the true champ either. Dude was a PED cheat.

And Yan didn't beat everybody hard or whatever that means. He didn't even fight anyone in the top 5. He fought Jimmie and washed up Faber, and then got to fight Aldo, who was coming off a loss and had no wins in the division, for the belt.

he beat your boy, that weight bully scrub in his most recent fight

I would prefer he be on roids so his knee doesn’t explode every fight

he beat your boy, that weight bully scrub in his most recent fight

I would prefer he be on roids so his knee doesn’t explode every fight

Yeh, he beat Cory. That was a good win. What does that have to do with what I said though?

And yeh, if roids are stopping his knee from exploding every fight, I'd prefer he was on them too lol. Always love watching TJ fight, but I feel like we're going to get a lot of breaks in between with injuries now, which sucks.

And his domination over Sterling? The man who beat our boy Cory in a round?

Yeh, in the end though, Sterling had his moments. It was more a bad gameplan by him that one. I mean, he was on his way to losing likely via a finish, but he was actually winning on one card up until that point.

Just because Sterling wiped out Cory easily doesn't pump up Yan's resume, otherwise, you could say it's a knock against Yan if he doesn't beat Cory as easily, which he likely won't.

Yeh, he beat Cory. That was a good win. What does that have to do with what I said though?

And yeh, if roids are stopping his knee from exploding every fight, I'd prefer he was on them too lol. Always love watching TJ fight, but I feel like we're going to get a lot of breaks in between with injuries now, which sucks.

you're good lol, TJ will just always be champ to me

upload_2021-10-15_12-45-14.png

So he's hanging at a Commune in France?

Says he vacated the belt, the truth is they took it from him cause he was suspended. Says Yan is not the true champ, the truth is Yan beat everybody hard and is the undisputed undefeated champ and he did it without peds

Timed:

Meh, didn't listen.
but it is simple to understand what he meant.
No one defeated him (that is why he uses the word "vacated").

So while Yan is the champ IMHO, he did not defeat the champ to get the belt.

Just keep in mind that this is probably what TJ uses as his own reality, or even, that his coaches and training partners tell him to pump him up as the "unofficial champion".
is normal ;)

Meh, didn't listen.
but it is simple to understand what he meant.
No one defeated him (that is why he uses the word "vacated").

So while Yan is the champ IMHO, he did not defeat the champ to get the belt.

Just keep in mind that this is probably what TJ uses as his own reality, or even, that his coaches and training partners tell him to pump him up as the "unofficial champion".
is normal ;)

TJ saying that he vacated the belt speaks volume of how delusional he is. That belt was getting taken away from cause he was getting suspended for 2 years.
Also I'd love to see Yan putting a beating on TJ, asap.

TJ saying that he vacated the belt speaks volume of how delusional he is. That belt was getting taken away from cause he was getting suspended for 2 years.
Also I'd love to see Yan putting a beating on TJ, asap.
I hear you. And agree.
But don't forget, you have to believe you are champion-worthy to stay on top in this sport.
if he admitted that he cheated because he felt he was not good enough, he would have no business trying again.

I don't see it as delusional, but part of their trade.
Same as when a fighter loses, and starts making excuses. they need these justifications to continue their own narrative they are the best.
this sport does not allow doubts in your mind.

And I don't know who would win (Yan & TJ), but you gotta give it to TJ on his win over Cory... he showed a lot of guts and self-belief!
I am actually excited with the prospect of TJ & Yan!!

So he gets notified that he tested positive, so he runs to Twitter/Instagram or whatever and "vacates" the belt before the UFC makes it official? LOL, he vacated shit, this is like surrendering yourself to the cops a second before they arrive home to took your ass to jail, semantics basically.

I hear you. And agree.
But don't forget, you have to believe you are champion-worthy to stay on top in this sport.
if he admitted that he cheated because he felt he was not good enough, he would have no business trying again.

I don't see it as delusional, but part of their trade.
Same as when a fighter loses, and starts making excuses. they need these justifications to continue their own narrative they are the best.
this sport does not allow doubts in your mind.

And I don't know who would win (Yan & TJ), but you gotta give it to TJ on his win over Cory... he showed a lot of guts and self-belief!
I am actually excited with the prospect of TJ & Yan!!
Yea of course, I like to see him fight again. Fight Yan, asap. If Aljo didn't win the oscar, maybe we'd see Yan vs TJ now

Yea of course, I like to see him fight again. Fight Yan, asap. If Aljo didn't win the oscar, maybe we'd see Yan vs TJ now
Agreed.
Well, depending on how long Aljo will be out, maybe that's the fight to make while we wait! (for the unofficial champ)

Back