TJ is trying to hard

Rayess

Orange Belt
@Orange
Reaction score
I used to be a fan but as you can see through my post, I started to dislike his behavior after the Dominick Cruz fight but more specifically right before the Cejudo fight, when he was like "I'm selfish and I'm proud, I only care about my family, the rest, I don't give a damn."

When he had no tattoos, he said one time about Cody, "UFC wants to promote this guy because he's bringing that badass/tattoos vibe, but that's so fake".
And after that, little by little, he started to have more and more tattoos.

Right after the Cejudo fight, he was crying like a baby and said he was healthy and ready to fight him again the following month.
When he got busted he went ghost and suddenly came back with that "shoulder surgery", trying to get pity, saying "both of his shoulders were so painful since years".

And now he's only posting "cute" post about him playing with his kid while having his shoulder fucked etc...

After saying he doesn't care about anyone but his family, trying to get love back from the fans through the "look, I'm a good person" thing, sounds so fake to me.

I like that he ‘vacated’ his belt before getting stripped off it.

Real good character there, if he was innocent.

Yea he should definitely use this time to call out the top guys in the division instead

2 threads isn't enough. You should make a 3rd thread about TJ trying too hard.

PR 101
The GOAT was right when he called him a snake in the grass

There’s a huge difference between getting some arm tats vs. having your throat and chest tatted.

When did GSP say that?
source.gif

Back