TJ is already under suspension by NYSAC. 12months

Eh his career is probably over. By the time he comes back, he will be close to 35. Age matters more for little guys since their game is based on speed and agility.

Seems that this test was kept under the table as the New York State Athletic Committee has already handed TJ a suspension of 12 months retroactive to January 19. This points to a tainted supplement or diuretic type of suspension. Does this mean that he will still receive sanctioning by USADA?

Why did he voluntarily give up the title? Does he know that he is guilty and figures the backlash will be less if he gets his name out of the headlines faster?
Cody Garbrandt outed him a couple years ago already. Crazy..

It's so dumb that USADA decided to not disclose the substance at the same time they break the news anymore.

Seems that this test was kept under the table as the New York State Athletic Committee has already handed TJ a suspension of 12 months retroactive to January 19. This points to a tainted supplement or diuretic type of suspension. Does this mean that he will still receive sanctioning by USADA?

Why did he voluntarily give up the title? Does he know that he is guilty and figures the backlash will be less if he gets his name out of the headlines faster?
He gave up the title because he wants this to quietly go away.

Plus, he was going to get stripped anyway. If he's suspended for 12 months, there's no way the UFC lets him keep the belt. Might as well vacate it so you can say "I wasn't stripped".

TJ suddenly needed a bra midway into his MMA career, right around the time where his cardio and performance kicked into an entirely different gear. Could be coincidence.

083014-UFC-TJ-Dillashaw-celebrates-SS-PI.jpg
Exactly. Look at those boobies.

TJ suddenly needed a bra midway into his MMA career, right around the time where his cardio and performance kicked into an entirely different gear. Could be coincidence.

083014-UFC-TJ-Dillashaw-celebrates-SS-PI.jpg

Okay just to play Devil's Advocate here: maybe he just always had perky nips? Does not rly look like an obvious example of gyno imo.

I knew it the entire time

But I was unable to post about it due to repercussions that would have came my way
I've seen people say they wouldn't be surprised if he was on PEDs without consequences.

Also, they should all be allowed to roid, smoke meth before fights, etc. because whatever.

But yeah USADA could give him more.
I mean... Dana does seem to like him, so he could get the lightest of suspensions.
And thus TJ Dopeshaw was born...
I thought it was TJ Dikpillashaw

Last edited:
Seems that this test was kept under the table as the New York State Athletic Committee has already handed TJ a suspension of 12 months retroactive to January 19.

it wasnt kept under the table. USADA dont announce anything until they have reached final decisions, and commissions dont generally announce anythning till they hold their commission meetings.

This points to a tainted supplement or diuretic type of suspension.

no it doesnt. how do you work that out? what are NYSAC's guidelines for punishments? How long do NYSAC usually give for various substances?

Does this mean that he will still receive sanctioning by USADA?

Yes

Why did he voluntarily give up the title?

Because he knew the NYSAC decision was going to be announced today and he would be stripped so he wanted to get it out there first on his terms.

its not complicated

and not sure why you needed to start a thread on this, weve known for hours that this was the case

It's so dumb that USADA decided to not disclose the substance at the same time they break the news anymore.

USADa dont do either.

they neither announce potential violations, nor do they announce the substance. They only announce when their investigation has concluded and punishment (if any) handed down.

And usada never "broke the news" anyway, that was UFC

So retarded that it probably wasn't a diuretic. Why would he risk his belt and the legitimacy of his career for a single fight he didn't need to take? It's more likely he fucked up his cycle and got caught.

Why would he risk....fucked up his cycle. Steroids or diuretic, why is one more or less retarded than the other?

Okay just to play Devil's Advocate here: maybe he just always had perky nips? Does not rly look like an obvious example of gyno imo.

Honestly no idea why guys point to his nipples as GYNO which it is not. If you want to see weird nipples look at Curtis Blaydes, that's some weird shit.

If it was a diuretic I think he'd say so. I think most people would look at it different even though it's still banned. He was obviously killing himself to make 125. Few hold it against Cerrone for taking one even though diuretics are often used to mask steroid use.

Has there ever been a more obvious case of being guilty. Cody Garbrandt accused him of it in public, his body is shreded and he relinquished the title with no apparent objections. (yet). There all on it, everyone just falling more now cause of usada, but they all were on it at some point.

Back