Tj disgraced Dj

That is a douchey move. I hope he didn't calm him "Sport" or anything like that.

Stop worrying about people's feelings towards you or focusing on how you feel about people. Be a man

I'm a very sympathetic person. For example, I bet you get pushed around all the time and that's why you feel this way. It's okay. I am here for you. Would you like a hug, sir?

I'm a very sympathetic person. For example, I bet you get pushed around all the time and that's why you feel this way. It's okay. I am here for you. Would you like a hug, sir?
Lol, you won't let your best friend rub your head if there was a camera around...
You're insecure, don't spin it as you are progressive.

Lol, you won't let your best friend rub your head if there was a camera around...
You're insecure, don't spin it as you are progressive.

You talk about being a real man and then you refuse to talk about your feelings. Poor guy. You are neither a real man nor secure about it.

Am I doing this right?

I would love to see these two fight. MM is too small to be taken seriously e even the best at 135.

Who do you think would win?

I think TJ is better.

You talk about being a real man and then you refuse to talk about your feelings. Poor guy. You are neither a real man nor secure about it.

Am I doing this right?
Sadly you aren't, but you can't see that...

They're friends dude. Sherdog psychologists have got their degrees from the University of Bullshit.

They're friends dude. Sherdog psychologists have got their degrees from the University of Bullshit.
I'd hardly call the 'university college london' the 'university of bullshit' but hey...

Tj decided to say hi to DJ by polishing his head infront of some hot girls Dj was talking with.
Propably wanted to be cool but I'm not sure Dj would agree on that.
813b146c-76ce-4b41-8e35-890e00b679f6
Who is that in your profile pic? I just want to pounce on that ass like a cheetah on a rabbit.

he's rubbing his head a lil too sensual there...

Mighty mouse beats all except maybe Cruz.

Don't think there's any "maybe" to it. They fought. It wasn't close. Granted, MM has gotten better, but weight classes exist for a reason.

Also think DJ loses to Dillasnake, unfortunately. Snakes eat mice.

They are having a friendly chat waiting for their wives to finish talking

Back