• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

TJ Dillashaw is no longer on a plan to make 125 pounds by August

The little child had his tantrum, and gets his way. Record breaking win coming up against Ray Brog, infront of 300 twitch fans. Might Mouse, greatest p4p fighter ever.

<StannisFrown>
Well he did say that he was gonna drop his weight for only a few weeks in case something materialized. Hes moved on. I'd rather see him and Garbrandt anyway, I wanna Cody get his stuttery mouth shut.

Last edited:
Considering he's already missed the weight twice, it's a pretty ridiculous angle for DJ to take.
This all the way. I hate the term 'ducking' but it is PAINFULLY obvious that Mighty Mouse wants the smallest challenge for this fight just so he can break the record.

Probably realized he's wasting his time since DJ doesn't want the fight.

was tim sylvia the heavyweight champ in the past 2 years and still a top 3 heavyweight???????
I'm just using your logic, but now you're being really selective about it.

He is slightly larger than the size of an average elementary school student. That in and of itself provides something of a challenge.
So you're saying he deserves the shot because he's physically larger?

I love sherdog.

I don't know man he made 125 12 years ago. Or he had no intention of making it at all.

I honestly think DJ would have beaten skeleton TJ. 125 would have hurt his stamina.
This is how I saw it. People seem to think cutting more weight magically means you show up in the same form as your higher weight with no draw back. Not even remotely the case when you're already extremely lean at your current weight class.

Does this mean DJ has accepted the fight at 135?

BWAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

id literally eat shit if this happened

MM being a longtime champ would've made this more fun to watch than him beating just another Flyweight like Borg. Cody/TJ is a good match-up and there's a backstory but Cody fights in a deeper division so he'd face better fighters regardless. IDK what's up with his back, a quicker fight for TJ is another reason why imo Dana should've just paid MM what he wanted.

DJ gets what he wanted, easy title defense record.

I cant imagine TJ at 125, he is already pretty skinny at 135.

I would've loved to see a dried out, depleted, Ethiopian looking TJ @125, fighting a fight and no problems here @125 DJ. Maybe next time Dana will approach a champ like a champ and not a chump and gets better results.

Considering he's already missed the weight twice, it's a pretty ridiculous angle for DJ to take.
It would be hilarious if Borg missed weight, fought DJ in a non title fight and DJ lost. Imagine the shit storm, and i wonder if that would have an effect on the title defense record since it wouldn't actually be a title defense loss.

So you're saying he deserves the shot because he's physically larger?

I love sherdog.

He had a shot at 135 and lost. Then they invented 125 and down he went. He has fought nobody whatsoever the last few years. When he is challenged with you know an actual hard fight, the first one since Cruz he runs away. Can't respect that. Best UFC fighter of all time some people have said. Kenny Florian and Stann both talked about this. When men like Jones had to fight, Rampage, Shogun, DC, Gus and GSP fought BJ, Hughes, Shields, Diaz what are we talking about here? He won't even fight TJ Dillashaw.

MM would have won vs the depleted TJ.

Would have messed TJ's fight vs Cody in the process.. Conor booking the big fight and MM asking for $ saved TJ's silly ass.

Back