Media TJ Dillashaw apologizes to Henry Cejudo on Instagram

Locke

Blue Belt
@Blue
Reaction score
zai21L3.png

He changed his tone in hopes that Cejudo will grant him a rematch. Cejudo holds the cards now and Dillashaw is at his mercy.

giphy.gif

That's nice, the trolling for a rematch tarnishes it

Nothing to apologize for. TJ giftwrap himself for Henry by draining himself to near death. Henry should apologize to TJ for not being more thankful that TJ just saved the flyweight division.

TJ should really be saying
InexperiencedPreciousBobwhite-small.gif

Last edited:
Your turn to put your belt on the line, TJ

TJ hired someone to manage his social media account confirmed?

Cool to see still a big fan of TJ if he would kept up the Rockhold like shenanigans though it could wear on me

WellgroomedFineBluewhale-size_restricted.gif

Slither around in the gutters and you deserve to get stomped.

TJ's coming around...but it feels like he wants something now. Time to start talking Henry up, and not talking referee's down TJ. Then *maybe* we'll believe you...

I apologize for the shit I talked about cejudo leading up to this

Props to him I was really wrong

Henry holds the cards? TJ is still the champ lol. He still gets ppv points and will be fine. If henry wants to be a double champ he has no choice to go up. Sure henry won, but he doesnt hold the cards at all?

he can fight boring ass Joe B and then have nothing left at 125?

I think nobody holds the cards in this situation.

Henry holds the cards? TJ is still the champ lol. He still gets ppv points and will be fine. If henry wants to be a double champ he has no choice to go up. Sure henry won, but he doesnt hold the cards at all?

he can fight boring ass Joe B and then have nothing left at 125?

I think nobody holds the cards in this situation.
TJ wants to be double champ. So yes, Cejudo holds the card if TJ wants a shot at his title again.

Nevermind. Whitebelt post.

That's cool he said that because I'm a fan and I didn't like what he said to Anik after the fight about not getting beat.

Not really TJ.

His salt wont let him type such thing

TJ wants to be double champ. So yes, Cejudo holds the card if TJ wants a shot at his title again.

Nevermind. Whitebelt post.

I guess Holloway isn't in the discussion for TJ's plans at the moment, huh? lol

I cant quote you but you are wrong as fuck. Lol use the white belt thing as an excuse if you want. Notice they agreed in the cage to fight at 135 for TJ's belt.

Remeber when he beat MM he said HE WANTED the 135 pound belt? yeah he said it again LAST NIGHT.

he doesnt hold the cards lol. he wants TJ's belt. Henry just won so they need each other. THE UFC holds the cards man. They dont want the 125 weight class, guess what that means? Henry HAS to go fight TJ again.

blame that shit on my belt color lol. Damn you are foolish to think that the color of my belt on a website has anything to do with my MMA knowledge....SWIM once got banned in 2007 from this site for saying that wand was reckless and would get ko'd by leban in the UFC. that was fighter bashing lol...SWIM has been around since 2000. you are a tool lol

Never the best idea to be interviewed, after getting your head scrambled..
Hopefully, that's the end of him at 125, no rematch..

Back