TJ 'Cheapshot' Dillashaw, ending careers since 2014?

Exactly the point I made in another thread about this. If TJ was such a bully and snake, why would they want him around then act like jilted girlfriends when he left?
You overlook a lot of shit for friends. Don't forget he was Fabers pet project, he literally brought him up in the sport. His talent is also plain to see so they knew he was a prospect.

You don't realise your pal is a snake until he snakes ya!

Of course, but from the way things went down with TJ and my opinion of Faber (Necktat not so much) I'm leaning towards this being the truth. Faber comes across as a pretty genuine guy but what do I know, It's not like I've met him personally.

It's fun to speculate though, I'm sure you do it from time to time.

Oh for sure, I just hate when everyone gets the pitchforks out just because someone says something

While I agree Faber seems alright, I do question anyone that above all else is a businessman at heart.

I watched some of the podcast and there was something Uriah said that was interesting. He mentioned Duanne suing him over a "discretionary bonus" or wtte. I wonder what happened with that lawsuit.

You overlook a lot of shit for friends. Don't forget he was Fabers pet project, he literally brought him up in the sport. His talent is also plain to see so they knew he was a prospect.

So why keep acting like a jilted girlfriend now tho? I personally don't care about any of them but I've never been a fan of Faber. I think he always comes across like a guy who thinks his own shit doesn't stink.

I have a hard time buying that...

so TJ was a friend/protege of Faber, but Holdsworth (who is still with TAM) was not enough of a friend to have TJ suffer any repercussions for (allegedly) potentially ending his career via a cheap shot? despite TJ (allegedly) being known for cheap shots? And Holdsworth has never taken sides in the TJ-Faber split, never mind shit on TJ for this alleged incident, even wishing TJ well in his career after he left?

nah...this stinks of manufactured drama to sell a fight that shouldn't need to be sold beyond the merits of the matchup.

Exactly the point I made in another thread about this. If TJ was such a bully and snake, why would they want him around then act like jilted girlfriends when he left?
do you really need everything explained all over again just for you... just watch the video of the podcast. Or any other.

Its pretty clear FAber and Cody arent lying. Or theyre the best actors in the world and honestly, I dont think the blond, "ey man" surfer Cali dude Faber is capable of that much focus or has any reason to do that, especially regarding Chris. Faber was visibly hesitant to even talk about Chris, only Cody did, cause theyre good friends(with Chris) and is pissed at TJ

The way they just mumble and jumble up the story, all messed up but still syncing up, is kinda clear theyre not lying. Its far far from rehearsed or made up, theyre pulling up memories and cause they suck at story telling its coming up as it is. But definitely not fake and prepared beforehand.

Last edited:
Oh for sure, I just hate when everyone gets the pitchforks out just because someone says something

While I agree Faber seems alright, I do question anyone that above all else is a businessman at heart.

He's not a business man, he wears flipflops everywhere, he's clearly a dude at heart.

tumblr_o8k3duY5Qo1slsalco1_500.gif

I watched some of the podcast and there was something Uriah said that was interesting. He mentioned Duanne suing him over a "discretionary bonus" or wtte. I wonder what happened with that lawsuit.

Ye i'd like to know more about this because like you I'm super nosey.

So why keep acting like a jilted girlfriend now tho? I personally don't care about any of them but I've never been a fan of Faber. I think he always comes across like a guy who thinks his own shit doesn't stink.

You've clearly never jilted your girlfriend! (me either i'm too nice). I assume they don't act jilted till they've been jilted though?

I have a hard time buying that...

Faber's given him a job at TAM as assistant coach, it happened way before the drama started as well so maybe it was just tucked under the rug? Also maybe Holdsworth just isn't about the drama. I have no idea why Hold It Down wouldn't make a big deal out of it, but I do believe the story.

The smear campaign against TJ has really gotten to a lot of you.

Why is it that Joseph Benavidez isn't seen as a snake for leaving TAM?

Faber explained it. It wasn't just leaving the team but the mannerisms and the sneaky thing he and Ludwig were doing was the thing that bothered them.

Things happen in the gym and they should stay in the gym. Wouldn't be the first time sparring got heated and a fighter did something stupid. Honestly sounds like a bad luck situation and TJ and Holdsworth have obviously hashed it out. I am sure TJ didn't intend to concuss him, probably just frustrated and did something stupid that he regrets.

Theres a line.

Teammates don't intentionally hurt each other .

I will say that I've met TJ and he seemed like a pretty cool guy tho

You've clearly never jilted your girlfriend! (me either i'm too nice). I assume they don't act jilted till they've been jilted though?

Most people aren't going to keep someone around as a friend if they're a total asshole. Unless they're used to being walked all over.
Faber and Cody both come off like teenage girls in this. They can't let it go.

He is saying that his career isn't over. Hardkore posted an interview where he admits he got another concussion from a training partner purposely cheap shotting him, and that was the concussion that really fucked him up. He hasn't competed in MMA since.

Looks like he hasn't completely ruled out a return and still coaches and does some competitive grappling, which is why he said his career isn't over.

Hardkore also called in on a podcast with Bucholz, Andre Fili and some other guy and asked if it was TJ who was the one, and they pretty much said they didn't want to answer without everyone there, but you could tell they just didn't want to confirm it

TJ definitely concussed the shit out of him by kneeing him in the head when he was on all fours cause he got pissed.

The question is did it really end his career? I know he had concussions before that messed him up for awhile but it seems this was the nail in the coffin
Yep. What a POS that guy must be. "Oh, this guy may be a future threat in my weight class. Let me permanently injure him so I never have to worry about it."

The smear campaign against TJ has really gotten to a lot of you.

Why is it that Joseph Benavidez isn't seen as a snake for leaving TAM?
I think it is how you leave. Why doesn't Faber view his leaving the same way. Must be something different between the two.

Back