Titus O'Neil suspended 60 days for putting hands on McMahon

well this is probably the last we will see of Titus in the wwe. I'm sure he will do well in global force or something.

Even if he comes back he will be given R-truth like jobber roles to punish him further. I doubt Titus will put up with that.

Just a case of old man embarrassment, they don't like acknowledging their mistakes, and Titus is just getting punished for thinking the guy was in a jovial mood when one of his top cash cows announced his retirement.

It's not because he's black, its not because they are punishing Batista through his friends.....its just two guys doing something both are regretting, and both won't admit it.

There's no way he'd let Bret get away with giving him a black eye/concussion/sprained ankle unless it was planned.

LOL Vince is a bitch.

Nailz choked him out and Bret punched him out.

I think he likes it actually. Maybe not as much as Pat Patterson, but you know.

I don't know what they're relationship is like but yeah, you don't put your hands on the boss, even jokingly.

WWE are pulling every youtube video of the 'incident.'

But I did find this.

0adc091fc8a6dee6a0600307c3907a61

LOL Vince is a bitch.

Nailz choked him out and Bret punched him out.

I think he likes it actually. Maybe not as much as Pat Patterson, but you know.
Gay men like getting beat up? That's odd considering the law that protects them

Just a case of old man embarrassment, they don't like acknowledging their mistakes, and Titus is just getting punished for thinking the guy was in a jovial mood when one of his top cash cows announced his retirement.

It's not because he's black, its not because they are punishing Batista through his friends.....its just two guys doing something both are regretting, and both won't admit it.

No. A cash cow would be if the WWE had sold Daniel Bryan garden gnomes.

Back