Titties will drop everything to fight Rampage.

I'd get a definite beat down if it meant a nice payday as well. Especially when i can turtle up after a glancing jab to the elbow and tap to strikes.

I can see something like Bellator pouncing on this and marketing it as some sort of long awaited grudge match of the ages.

i know this has been talked about a lot here but not really interested in this fight, schoonover is only really known because rampage called him titties...outside that no one would know who he is... why waste one of rampage's last fights on him...the fight even if it did happen would be boring, schoonover probably trying to take rampage down and smother him to avoid being knocked out with rampage not fighting out of the clinch or bottom because he would just be motor boating titties

the bellator freak show begins

they can have koshcheck vs male nurse as the co main on the same card.
male nurse by Ko, titties by lnp

Kimbo shouldnt take a fight against Rampage. He would get frickin destroyed. Both of them might gas but Rampage would probably knock his head off in round 1.

Kimbo should stick to fighting legends and what not. Kimbo vs Gracie, Kimbo vs Sean Gannon rematch, Kimbo vs Joey Beltran (not really a legend) at HW maybe.. But a better matchup for Slice

Unless they can use the ultimate fighter footage, the have no grudge match promotional material. I'd watch though.

Why come this fight never happened?
In all honesty, as a Rampage fan, I realized today how wrong he was when I read an article about Schoonover.
He went in there trying to live his dream as a fighter, and then got humiliated by Rampage.
To this day, everybody knows him as "Titties".
That shit has to be a nightmare.
He deserves a chance to punch Rsmpage in the face. Wtf is Rsmoage doing now, anyway? If he's gonna refuse to hang em up, might as well give the dude the fight.

I bet in hindsight dude wishes he would've went apeshit and stole on Rampage back in the TUF days.

In all honesty, as a Rampage fan, I realized today how wrong he was when I read an article about Schoonover.
He went in there trying to live his dream as a fighter, and then got humiliated by Rampage.
He deserves a chance to punch Rsmpage in the face. Wtf is Rsmoage doing now, anyway? If he's gonna refuse to hang em up, might as well give the dude the fight.

I bet in hindsight dude wishes he would've went apeshit and stole on Rampage back in the TUF days.
Quinton always seemed like that type of guy who takes his jokes to far. But what to we expect from a guy who almost rapes reporters.

Didn't Darrill kill pigeons for fun? He can get ridiculed until the end of times for all I care.

Didn't Darrill kill pigeons for fun? He can get ridiculed until the end of times for all I care.

<Dana05>
I either missed or forgot some parts of that season. I don't think I've ever heard about that - and it would change my view of that situation, too.
<{danayeah}>

And in that case, I'd rather see him box Mike Tyson insteas of an MMA fight against Rampage.

Rampage has always been an asshole.

How people like him besides his fighting skills is beyond me.

<Dana05>
I either missed or forgot some parts of that season. I don't think I've ever heard about that - and it would change my view of that situation, too.
<{danayeah}>

And in that case, I'd rather see him box Mike Tyson insteas of an MMA fight against Rampage.

Supposedly they cut that part. The reason that big guy with the accent hates titties was supposedly because he tried to stop him but TUF just portrayed him as mean spirited.

Back