Tito's next opponents?

dfoster

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
private-school.jpg

Since Tito doesn't have many fights left and has proven that he can still draw beating smaller guys, who should he fight next to maximize his fame and fortune?

Now that he's beaten a natural Welterweight oh wait im sorry a "Middleweight", he can now go on to be the most dominant light-heavyweight to destroy fighters 50 lbs lighter than him. Yes this is pure sarcasm and lol at anyone who thinks he lasts a minute in the light-heavyweight division. I'm guessing he fights Will Brooks next to prove how "back" he really is.

Reminded me of this

Tito beating up a small guy

By illegal (accidental) head butt. Either way small guy

stephan-bonnar-steroids-talk-426x268.jpg

Bonnar has been calling Tito out on Twitter. Is he still under UFC contract?

stephan-bonnar-steroids-talk-426x268.jpg

Bonnar has been calling Tito out on Twitter. Is he still under UFC contract?

Probably the only opponent bigger than Tito so of course he won't fight Bonnar. Has Tito ever beaten anyone bigger than him?

How about King Mo?

Two wrestlers with the proclivity to trash talk and make excuses.

Book in, bjorn!

He can fights anyone in Bellator and be a draw. I like fights with Phelipe Lins, McGeary, King mo, vegh, Rampage. Marshall.

Wasn't Ken Shamrock bigger than Tito? Forrest?

Ken was dwarfed by Tito in all 3 fights.

Forrest was def bigger, you're right, Forrest was probably the only bigger opponent that Tito beat but Forrest beat Tito 2 out of 3

Probably the only opponent bigger than Tito so of course he won't fight Bonnar. Has Tito ever beaten anyone bigger than him?
Tito is a huge 205er

Bohlander, tanner, shamrock, and Shlemenko all smaller and tito has never fought anyone (naturally) bigger. Fought smaller guys in early ufc alternate fight cards as well

wasn't it the Storm who called out Tito rather than Tito picking a fight with a "small opponent"?

Well I'm thinking probably their best value to get out of him would be to make the Rampage fight now. They actually had some interest in it before, and now that they're both coming off wins it could be a big fight for them.

wasn't it the Storm who called out Tito rather than Tito picking a fight with a "small opponent"?

Yep but all the people saying Storm was going to beat Tito are using this to make them feel better.

Back