Tito wants to fight Fedor.

WouldNotBang

Lucille Belt
@Black
Reaction score
Tito wants a big name fight after his rehab. At first thought i find myself giggling at the image of Fedor putting knots on his head faster than he can rub them but this fight might be interesting. The only problem is Tito wants a warm up fight first with maybe Kimbo. I would like to see that fight too but I don't know if Fedor will still be around after. Anyone think Tito 2016 can hang with Fedor 2016?

source http://www.bloodyelbow.com/2016/2/1...-at-fights-with-fedor-emelianenko-kimbo-slice

There is no one who thinks that.

Sign the contract big boy, sign the contract!

Tito would put fedor on his back and feed him bows lol

Seems like just the kind of guy Fedor is open to fighting these days.

Seems like a fight that should be made to me. Two past their prime legends fighting.

There isn't allot of option outside the UFC that can garnish as much interest or viewers for a Fedor fight. Tito vs Fedor has to be ranked up there. With Brock being first but highly unlikely to ever happen. A Kongo Match could generate some interest.

I hope we get to see Frank vs Tito 2 before Tito retires.

I hope we get to see Frank vs Tito 2 before Tito retires.

Frank has been retired for years and didn't even cut weight as a MW. He also has a lot of injuries. He's said it's painful to bend over and tie his shoes. Just put this idea to rest. They had one great fight, and Frank overcame the odds and beat a much bigger man.

Tito stopped caring about MMA years ago, during his very first original run. When he realized he could actually make money doing this he became a self promoter, and I'm
knocking him for it. He has been great at it. He has managed to convince promoters to pay him tonssss of money for meaningless fights at times (Tito vs Shamrock 1,2,3), and he often gets exactly the fights he wants with clever maneuvering (Schlemenko).

Tito vs Kimbo is fun. Tito vs Elmianenko is just Tito going for the big pay day.

Eh . . . better him than another opponent for Fedor like Singh

Frank has been retired for years and didn't even cut weight as a MW. He also has a lot of injuries. He's said it's painful to bend over and tie his shoes. Just put this idea to rest. They had one great fight, and Frank overcame the odds and beat a much bigger man.

Yeah, it was a great fight and everything else you say may be true but the fight was being discussed not that long ago. From my understanding, Frank wanted it but Tito turned it down in favor of the championship fight he recently had. The fight still may get made.

Tito would put fedor on his back and feed him bows lol
there was a time when i actually believed this could verry well happen if they ever fought.

what a naive fanboy i was back then....

Woulda been better before he was smoked by McGeary.

Fedor would either TKO him or armbar him in the first, and I'd watch it. Not a great fight by any means though.

Nah, would be disgraceful for Fedor, a hw, to fight a lhw.

image.jpeg

Fedor vs Ivanov
Tito vs Wanderlei
That would be a great card

Tito wants a big name fight after his rehab. At first thought i find myself giggling at the image of Fedor putting knots on his head faster than he can rub them but this fight might be interesting. The only problem is Tito wants a warm up fight first with maybe Kimbo. I would like to see that fight too but I don't know if Fedor will still be around after. Anyone think Tito 2016 can hang with Fedor 2016?

source http://www.bloodyelbow.com/2016/2/1...-at-fights-with-fedor-emelianenko-kimbo-slice

In reality Tito could be a great match.......If Fedor cant handle him its over....on the flip side Fedor has little to gain here . I wouldn't go near it.

Can you imagine Tito doing his stupid grave digger thing if he wins that one?

Tito might be too much too soon for Fedor. I want to see him fight Jordan or Lashley next. Newton could he a good next opponent for Tito.

First, I would love to see Ortiz vs. Kevin Ferguson (but only if Ortiz wins).

Back