Tito vs the winner of Fedor vs Bader

sabretitan

Red Belt
@red
Reaction score
Fuckkk plz somehow this needs to happen. Storylines galore. And I just want to see him Answer for tonight. Can't stand that guy

Tito earned his shot at the UFC HW title IMO.

Nothing to be proud about what he did tonight. I don't know how he could get that win and feel like he revenged the loses. That wasn't Chuck Liddell in there

Yeah, why not? Tito looked sharp. There's a definite (small) interest for a Tito/Bader rematch and Tito vs Fedor sells itself.

Nothing to be proud about what he did tonight. I don't know how he could get that win and feel like he revenged the loses. That wasn't Chuck Liddell in there

Correct weight, that was maybe 10% of what Chuck was at his peak.

Tito doesn't want Fedor till he's 60 years old.

He beat Sonnen and Liddell since his last loss. I don’t see the Bader KO 7 years ago justifying a rematch.

Saying that the loser could be a great fight and a realistic one for him to get.

Tito needs to retire on this win , i say tht as a fan

Everyone that beats Liddell earns a title shot!

..............................wait

What year is this again?

Tito actually has a good run going on. Shlemenko, Bonnar, and Chael. realistically This fight might be closer than people might think. Fedor is beatable right now IMO.

a) I love Fedor, but no way he beats Bader

b) dear god no.

I think Tito vs Mark Coleman makes the most sense right now.

I think it would be a good co-main for the Ngannou vs Goodridge card De La Hoya says he wants to promote.

Back