Tito Refuses To Wear A Mask Cuz He May Run Out Of Oxigen

Status
Not open for further replies.
don’t be mean.

he’s taken a lot of blows to the head from heavy hitters And he was never knocked out cold.

He also did a lot of drugs growing up.

He’s actually pretty articulate compared to the life he’s had
He's definitely had a very very tough upbringing and was the original bad boy of MMA so I respect Tito for his accomplishments in this sport. But he should not be an elected official if he holds such silly views

How does Trump lose the Presidential election but this guy gets elected in California?

Dangerous virus! Every country must buy the vaccine! Economy is tanked because of the virus so every country must move to cashless societies! Climate change tax added to every transaction! Digital IDs for everyone and dissenters will be censored from the internet! Social credit score will be based on internet history! Every slave, I mean citizen will wear shackles of freedom on their feet because 99% of scientists agree shackles are good!

Dangerous levels of dumbfuckery detected

Dangerous virus! Every country must buy the vaccine! Economy is tanked because of the virus so every country must move to cashless societies! Climate change tax added to every transaction! Digital IDs for everyone and dissenters will be censored from the internet! Social credit score will be based on internet history! Every slave, I mean citizen will wear shackles of freedom on their feet because 99% of scientists agree shackles are good!
<Moyes5>

Found the retard Trump supporter

{<jordan}

How does Trump lose the Presidential election but this guy gets elected in California?
Because there are a lot of outcroppings in California that love Trump, like where Tito is.
Reagan is from his neck of the woods too; cowboy actor turned deregulatory right wing stooge.

Maybe Tito can challenge them to a UFC ladder match. I mean when you vote for a bike riding chimpanzee who juggles words like he juggles facts expect a circus.

The problem with Tito and these new republican/ conservative politicians is the trump effect. Everything is a conspiracy, the new normal is being ignorant, and many seem to be alternative fact paddlers.The Covid virus is a joke untill they get it crowd.

The issue is that many of these political neophytes including Tito know the garbage they push is bullsh1t but it resonates with a certain group of Americans, so they push this kind of trumpian political brand of politics to get those trumpeters.

I am sure Tito knows better,

How the hell he make it there even? Who the hell voted for him honestly?

Maybe Tito can challenge them to a UFC ladder match. I mean when you vote for a bike riding chimpanzee who juggles words like he juggles facts expect a circus.

The problem with Tito and these new republican/ conservative politicians is the trump effect. Everything is a conspiracy, the new normal is being ignorant, and many seem to be alternative fact paddlers.The Covid virus is a joke untill they get it crowd.

The issue is that many of these political neophytes including Tito know the garbage they push is bullsh1t but it resonates with a certain group of Americans, so they push this kind of trumpian political brand of politics to get those trumpeters.

I am sure Tito knows better,

It's Tito. Tito probably believes in reptilians and the flat earth conspiracy

Who knew the guy could sound any more moronic that he did pre political career.

As a Canadian i can only say....oliver.jpg
Only in America does shit like this happen

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back