Tito Ortiz WILL BEAT EVERY LHW

I can't wait for him to guide us as a tool to finding success. :icon_chee

First they'd have to restructure his contract, right? His fights can only be on PPV as far as I know. There's no way they run two or three PPVs to have a LHW tournament carried out with Tito in it. Second, I think with the right matchups he could win a fight or two but I wouldn't bet on him winning a whole tournament. If they gave him M'Pumbu as a first fight, Tito could probably outwrestle him. M'Pumbu's a small LHW who Tito could overpower.

First they'd have to restructure his contract, right? His fights can only be on PPV as far as I know. There's no way they run two or three PPVs to have a LHW tournament carried out with Tito in it. Second, I think with the right matchups he could win a fight or two but I wouldn't bet on him winning a whole tournament. If they gave him M'Pumbu as a first fight, Tito could probably outwrestle him. M'Pumbu's a small LHW who Tito could overpower.

would be nice to see tito on Spike. Would def boost their rating that's for sure. And him winning on spike would make him in a PPV even bigger. He needs easy fights to win it soo.. Tito vs M'pumbu Jacob Noe vs sordi/Alexander? idk.

There are many guys in Bellator LHW Division who could destroy him.

Examples

Newton
Vegh
Vassel
Zayats
Beltran (ya i said it)
McGeary

I thought he could only fight on pay per view.

Either way, it might not be the best use of him to just have him fight anybody. They are paying him a lot, and I can't really think of a prospect that would be good to build from Tito. If I were them I would only consider having him fight guys like rampage (or if there is an opening) having him fight for a title.

Back