Media Tito Ortiz the Wordsmith

He'd be great if he could speak clearly. He has confidence on camera, believes in himself, and has that blissful stupid unawareness the camera likes.. He just needs to slow down and stop making what he says a tongue twister for his brain.

Let me tell you what you're feeling right now...

tenor.gif

"This guy can't even put a sentence together" then proceeds to completely shit the bed

"Man that was amazing. That was the old vitor bell that we all want to see. Him at at 131yrs old."

"I'm gonna tell me what you see, let's go ahead and see by the fight, what you saw in the ring"

giphy.gif

He is the best of the game. Here we are talking about him and am sure when he fights that dude we will continue talking about him.

Better to be remember and talk about that forgotten.

He is doing everything right and for what I heard he is a great dad so power to him.

War Tito!

That big head tho lol
Well I think we found Tito's lurker sherdog account

The look in Tito's eye vs. the look in Chuck's eye... Legendary eye looks. Lol.

Lmao. Tito rambles incoherently for 30 seconds and Chael buries him with one sentence.

I saw this last night. And judging by the title, I already knew it was going to be a gem. I made it into my own personal "try not to laugh" video. Needless to say, this was my result.

Baseball-Player-Tries-To-Hold-In-The-Laughter-During-Zoom.gif

He is the best of the game. Here we are talking about him and am sure when he fights that dude we will continue talking about him.

Better to be remember and talk about that forgotten.

He is doing everything right and for what I heard he is a great dad so power to him.

War Tito!

That big head tho lol
It's all in good fun mate. Tito is a legend who we all appreciate. For fighting. Not talking. <Gordonhat>

He isn’t great in front of the camera... especially when he tries to go from a script he planned out... he’s a bit better when he’s just himself...

I’ve always said... I give the man props for continuing to do it and trying to get better... He clearly has a fear or nerves related to speaking in public... and many many people do... it’s fucking hard... But... Tito does make for a pretty solid goof reel... hard not to get a chuckle out of it...

Also... Is it just me or is Tito even bigger then I thought?? He seemed to dwarf Fedor and Babalu...

Both not small guys in their own right...

Laugh it up, guys. But if you trained 6 days a week 5 days a week 3 times a week you wouldn't have the time to speak good either. Y'all reaching for them grapes.

Sounds like all that wine is sounding like a violin bro, with all that cheese and wine

Laugh it up, guys. But if you trained 6 days a week 5 days a week 3 times a week you wouldn't have the time to speak good either. Y'all reaching for them grapes.
Let me tell you how you're feeling right now. At 131 years old, the greatest lightheavyweight poster , of the night.

Where is that "Tito plus mic" video when you need it goddamn it

in his interview on carolla with chuck he had a few more good ones
"i like to do things that transduce into other things"

I'm pretty sure Fallon Fox was DQ'd for transducing during a fight.

Back