Tito Ortiz talks on how often he’s training for his 3rd fight with Chuck Liddell

So he is training with GSP?

giphy.gif

Tito is so bad he kicks his own ass twice a day
<{titihmm}>

It makes sense when you consider that this is his 3rd time fighting Chuck. The first time they fought 2 times. When they fought the 2nd time that was 1 time they fought 4 times and then they fought twice when they fought the 5th time. Now they're going to fight 4 times and then add the times they fought 6 times in the past and that makes 3 times.

that's amazing!
he can tell ya exactly what he is thinking, and no one can decipher it.
That's a master in straight talk!

Last edited:
Usually, despite Tito's rambling, I can make out what he means. However, this time I genuinely had to watch the video multiple times to figure out what he was trying to say.

He trains 5 days a week three times per day and one day a week trains once a day. That means he trains 6 days a week.

I'm willing to sell my Tito translation skills to Golden Boy promotions if they're interested.

This dude is training with Goku and Vegeta in the hyperbolic time chamber. Chuck is going to be in trouble if that’s the case!

the most brutal beating tito every put down, was on the english language

At this point I think Chuck only has psychological advantage, which might or might not be enough.

I guess that cracked skull excuse wasn't an excuse after all

Tito doesn't get the respect he deserves.

One if the most entertaining fighters to ever fight on the UFC.

Usually, despite Tito's rambling, I can make out what he means. However, this time I genuinely had to watch the video multiple times to figure out what he was trying to say.

He trains 5 days a week three times per day and one day a week trains once a day. That means he trains 6 days a week.

I'm willing to sell my Tito translation skills to Golden Boy promotions if they're interested.
I agree. I think he just had his words mixed up, meant days, weeks and how many times a day he trains.

He trains even more than Giovanni Mozzarella? Who knew.

Tito's brain cells have reached the point where each can no longer stand the other and they are fighting to the death.

I train 6 days a week.

5 of those days, I'll train 3 times a day.

1 of those 6 days, by default, I'll train 2 times that day

What he actually meant to say.

Back