Tito Ortiz next movie plot, poster and clip

Imagine being the director and feeding Tito lines.. that will go great. :D

I'm really hoping his lines in this movie are Christopher Walken inspired and involve Lions, Hyenas and the Hot African Wilderness in some way.

No denying this mans acting chops. When you got it, you got it.

So I guess "Above The Shadows" means anything above his head?

blogger-image-1456284801.jpg

0hRx5ML.jpg

Why did Megan Fox fuck up her perfect face?

Why isn't Jim Gaffigan playing the MMA fighter role?

Why would anyone give Tito Ortiz money to be in front of a camera?

What has become of Megan Fox. All because Michael Bay got butthurt for being compared to Hitler lol.

Actually sounds like it could be a decent movie. Tito will get a three movie deal for Tito in the House, Tito in the House 2, and Tito vs The Living Death.

"Olivia Thirlby is an invisible woman in a clip and poster for the supernatural drama, Above the Shadows. Thirlby, who's best known for her roles in films like Juno and Dredd, stars here as Holly, a woman who's disconnected from the world to the point of becoming quite literally invisible. However, everything changes when Holly encounters the one person who can still see her: Shayne (Alan Ritchson), a disgraced MMA fighter whose downfall was brought about by one of Holly's tabloid photographs. Determined to make things right, Holly sets out to restore Shayne to his former glory... and maybe, just maybe, make herself visible again."

Sounds like an absolute pile of garbage honestlty.
I imagine Tito will play the opponent who the main male actor will have to fight in the story.

Above-the-Shadows-poster.jpg

I guess thats him in the octagon there

Unfortunately the clip is from a scene he is not in. Pretty boring clip actually, but im leaving it here anyway:

At least he can say he is working with Jim Gaffigan and Megan Fox on his resume

what the hell happened to megan fox...she used to be so f'''king hot....once they get out of their early 20s, they start to look like shit...not all, but many do.

Last edited:
Jim Gaffigan probably always thought he had a big head before this movie went into production.

Anyway, Megan Fox
1fe2ed356c2c4e32984b88f0664c66c7.gif

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back