Rumored Tito Ortiz might be joining the WWE

Verace

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score
https://www.wrestlinginc.com/news/2...edly-trains-at-wwe-performance-center-666489/

"Tito Ortiz has been in talks with the WWE for a couple of months and has been spending this past week at the WWE Performance Center."

This rumor was floated eariler this month, and now at least part of it has been confirmed true

Tito in Pro Rassling would be a thing for the ages

Can you imagine the promos?

I cant wait

tenor.gif

He was hilariously bad on TNA/Impact...

But the WWE has been a sinking ship lately and will try anything to stay afloat I’m sure.

tumblr_ou0b7aKNtu1s05wxzo5_250.gif

Tito flubbing his words might actually be endearing to a WWF audience.
Heck, Ronda was super cringey in the couple of clips of her mic time that I saw and WWF audiences seemed to embrace her well enough.

It's probably a great career move tbh.

He was hilariously bad on TNA/Impact...

But the WWE has been a sinking ship lately and will try anything to stay afloat I’m sure.

tumblr_ou0b7aKNtu1s05wxzo5_250.gif
I'm not trying to argue here, but is it a sinking ship? They made the most money they ever have last year.... The product is awful, but money is still coming in... And if u bring in stock dropping.. I honestly think most of that was Vince selling a bunch of shares for xfl lol

Tito on wwe might not be the best thing for wee, but he will be making a ton of money for it. So great move for him for sure

Good on him. Seems like a great way to ease out of MMA.

dude can't cut a promo how tf is that going to work on the mic

Good let him make some money without having to get his brains scrambled. And we all know that when Tito is on the mic, lulz are guaranteed.

I'm not trying to argue here, but is it a sinking ship? They made the most money they ever have last year.... The product is awful, but money is still coming in... And if u bring in stock dropping.. I honestly think most of that was Vince selling a bunch of shares for xfl lol

Tito on wwe might not be the best thing for wee, but he will be making a ton of money for it. So great move for him for sure

Ratings have been steadily dropping for almost the past year...

There’s been talks about Vince canceling the Network...

Barrios and Wilson (Co-owners of the WWE) were both fired. It was basically Vince putting the blame on them for why the company is doing so poorly...

It’s been doing very poorly lately.

Ratings have been steadily dropping for almost the past year...

There’s been talks about Vince canceling the Network...

Barrios and Wilson (Co-owners of the WWE) were both fired. It was basically Vince putting the blame on them for why the company is doing so poorly...

It’s been doing very poorly lately.
Yea, I agree on those things, but it's tough to see the bottom line (money) be the best it's ever been and say it's declining. I've been struggling to say what's goin on with them myself..

His finishing move had better be the flying headbutt.

Yea, I agree on those things, but it's tough to see the bottom line (money) be the best it's ever been and say it's declining. I've been struggling to say what's goin on with them myself..

They just always find a way to mess things up...

There was some report released recently that showed how both Network subscriptions and ticket sales were down, and you can even see them curtain off big parts of the venue to hide all the empty seats.

Becky Lynch, who is like their biggest star right now, has even been bad mouthing them lately.

I personally think it’s how bad creative has gotten...

They had the best thing with The Fiend, and they somehow found a way to write his character into the dirt.

Thankfully for them, they still have NXT, which is alive and kicking.

How can he wrassle with a cracked skull?

"Let me tell you to smell what the Rock is cooking"

He's a mature old, an old mature

Oh man, I hope they’re bringing Shamrock back for his first feud

Back