Media *** Random Tito Ortiz Videos MEGA THREAD ***

Also, I was just mentioning this to my only IRL mma friend last week-it's kinda interesting how we would cringe opening the latest Tito article or video because of how bad he was going to embarrass us, and now we can't open them fast enough.

Also, I was just mentioning this to my only IRL mma friend last week-it's kinda interesting how we would cringe opening the latest Tito article or video because of how bad he was going to embarrass us, and now we can't open them fast enough.

Sherdoggers don’t have friends IRL. Mods please delete this post as it is demonstrably a lie.

Let me tell you how you feeling right now - Tito Ortiz

Literally no comedy in history made me laugh as hard as that legendary Affliction night, and that was probably my favorite moment/line of all. Maybe it was the added dimension of the language barrier with Fedor and how confusing that must've been, but holy fuck man.

Literally no comedy in history made me laugh as hard as that legendary Affliction night, and that was probably my favorite moment/line of all. Maybe it was the added dimension of the language barrier with Fedor and how confusing that must've been, but holy fuck man.

He truly was the best commentator...of the night

Tito being Tito.

That's gold!!

Imagine him eating a bowl of cereal. Probably throws it in his own face. He may not even be able to pour the milk in...

200w.gif

Back