Tito Ortiz: I'm like Dana White's ex-girlfriend

I still haven't summoned the courage to watch the whole thing.

It was horrible. His affliction commentating however was hilarious. "I want to tell me what you saw by the fight."

Yeah, we all have had to deal with a bitch who won't shut her fucking mouth about you once you're no longer together.

well yes. Tito.. You are like Dana's ex girlfriend...
And a tool. You go girrrl.

I bet it sounds good in Tito's head when thinking it, but somehow said out loud its not the same......

I cant think of any other person who makes less sense than Tito.

If at any point during this video feel Tito is making a good solid point, just stop the video. Leave on a positive note

Even when I feel Tito makes a solid point, its #smh d'lo style shortly after with him.

I obliged

awkward+walk.gif

Tito and Dana's dysfunctional romance is one of the founding forces of the UFC. They should just give in, adopt a bunch of coconut headed children and start juicing them until a new new breed arrives.

I don't agree with everything Dana does by any stretch of the imagination, but I can't imagine having any sort of relationship with Tito where I didn't find him to be a giant pain in the ass.

Also, why is Bellator taking a guy that won ONE fight in 8 years and letting him fight?! There's no positives to that.

If Tito can't win in the UFC, why would Bellator be like "He's still better than our fighters! Let's prove how second rate we are!"

That's a terrible way to try and establish yourself as legit competition.

Last edited:
Back