Social Tito Ortiz calls Woodley a terrorist

No idea what you're talking about in terms of "bullying women," unless, unbeknownst to anyone, you're female and and you to turn that into some kind of gender-shield to protect you stupidity from being pointed out as stupidity.

uhhh... i'm talking about this shit. but good on you for making a bunch of assumptions. instead of being an obnoxious cunt, try to understand what you're talking about before opening you mouth.
mob-surrounds-woman-bully-demand-join-black-lives-matter-protest-126820.jpg
05dc5bc8-afb8-4d43-88b4-fe97845bf844-medium16x9_BLMprotesters2wide.jpg
pittsburghblm.jpg

No, not "some" BLM is peacefull, the vast, vast majority of BLM is peaceful. Almost all. You conflating riots and violence that happen after BLM protests are done and all of those folks have gone home is exactly the kind of stupidity I'm talking about.

But, hey, I'm glad you're trying to keep race out of it -

i am keeping race out of it. i think those white people are just as stupid as the black people doing the same shit. ANYONE regardless of their race or skin color is a cunt if they're doing what these people are doing. show me hard facts that the "vast vast majority of BLM is peaceful" show me numbers or something, instead of pulling words out of your ass to fit your narrative.

I notice you deflected so you don't have to defend your "If only they'd be like MLK we'd all be fine with it" nonsense from before.

nope. if they did shit like MLK they'd get a lot more sympathy/empathy. i'm not deflecting anything. i didn't say "we'd" all be fine with it, i don't speak for other people like you seem to think you are. i'm speaking for MYSELF and my understanding of how logical human beings work, if you make your ideas known in a peaceful manner, most logical people will be more understanding. if you're screaming and yelling and using intimidation tactics, most logical people will become fearful of your cause, no matter if it's good or bad. and you know what they say fear breeds...

BLM as an organization is not trying to push for violence though, it's not in their mission statement. Lots of people who are blm are violent, but that doesn't necessarily make them all terrorists. It's like saying the maga movement is a terrorist organization because a couple of trump supporters happened to attack or kill someone

So the Klan is not a terrorist organization according to you.

So the Klan is not a terrorist organization according to you.
The Klan is estimated to have killed thousands of people, and were highly organized with the hits being put out from higher up. BLM is nothing like what kkk has done.

Nah... The time for civility and being adults is over. They wanted to terrorize out country and we have to keep it civil? Who's the one chanting "No peace"?!

I love the poorly educated. lol Trump supporters don't realize their parents are also cousins.
I make approximately $190,000 a year excluding investments and have a doctorate.

You are a loser who lives vicariously through a rich athlete who sleeps with women you would never be allowed to even approach, while praying for Marxism out of jealousy and envy. You are beneath contempt. Untermenchen.

Oh! So just cause a word didn’t exist before an action took place we can’t use it now?

so racism really didn’t exist in Middle Ages and neither did many forms of rape for that matter....

having unwanted sex with your slave can’t be considered rape cause it wasn’t defined as such back then...

i see, it makes total sense now!

For the rest of your post...

doesn’t matter if ppl “give a fuck” or not about the actual definition.

terroism is well define word and no amount of mental gymnastics and defecting can change that.

If you’re using violence/intimidation (mostly against civilians) for your political aims and objectives you fit the definition of terrorist

doesn’t matter if you’re a pimpled face antifa soyboy or harden Islamic fundamentalist.

the same way it doesn’t matter if you just touched private parts of a girl while she was incapacitated or you forcefully penetrate her against her will, both meet the definition of rape.

Now you could say they’re not as bad, but there another argument altogether

Rioting is rioting...Sorry thru out time, rioting has happen against governments....Nobody was pussy enough back then to say "terrorism!", terrorism is such a propaganda word used to dehumanize/evilize people, lets be honest of how it's being used.

There is real terrorist, people who do suicide bombings, crash planes into buildings...that is real terror...breaking fucking windows in portland, is far from that lol...LMFAO @ anybody being pussified enough to consider that terrorism.

Doesn't matter about the definition...Real life usage is what matters..Terrorism triggers people into thinking about real terrorist, like Osama, not fucking pussy larpers rioting...Sorry man, nobody thinks of that...Until recently where trump/rightwing media started calling dumbass larper rioters, terrorist, now some pussified people consider rioters terrorist lol...imagine being such a fucking pussy that you consider a larper, a "terrorist".

OMG just look at this HONG KONG terrorist!!!! They are fighting/intimidating the Police/destroying property for political aims!!! OMG Terrorist!

Hopefully China destroys these EVIL terrorist!.....That's how ridiculous, your way of thinking is.

I can’t believe I will be rooting for Colby. I hate him, but I was with woodley until he said that those people that don’t know this is going on are as bad as the ones doing it. So fuck him

I make approximately $190,000 a year excluding investments and have a doctorate.

You are a loser who lives vicariously through a rich athlete who sleeps with women you would never be allowed to even approach, while praying for Marxism out of jealousy and envy. You are beneath contempt. Untermenchen.
200.gif

A lot of the rooting and violence is done by right wing agitators. That vast majority of protesters are peaceful.
Who really gives a shit what some bitch boy up in Canda thinks anyways.

That is a straight fucking fact not an opinion.

That's an opinion not fact.
Like people calling Trump a dictator and a fascist.
Nuance is needed.
You could be sued going around calling people things like that.

Not sure how many people need to get killed in BLM orchestrated riots and how many more billions in property need to be destroyed by their “mostly peaceful protests” before they get labeled as the terrorists they are. It’s gotta be close.

Terrorist is the operative word here.
BLM aren't registered as a terrorist organisation.

I always laugh when we get a really stupid thread that originates in the UFC sub-forum, and the mods take one look at it and declare that this topic is so dumb, it must belong in the war room.

BLM is a domestic terrorism organization. That much we know. Is it fair to call Woodley himself a terrorist? Thats a bit more debatable.

uhhh... i'm talking about this shit. but good on you for making a bunch of assumptions. instead of being an obnoxious cunt, try to understand what you're talking about before opening you mouth.

When you make completely random references to things no one is talking about, out of thin air, you shouldn't expect me to be able to read you mind, especially when it's as empty as yours seems to be. Well, maybe you can, but someone with a functioning brain wouldn't.

i am keeping race out of it. i think those white people are just as stupid as the black people doing the same shit. ANYONE regardless of their race or skin color is a cunt if they're doing what these people are doing. show me hard facts that the "vast vast majority of BLM is peaceful" show me numbers or something, instead of pulling words out of your ass to fit your narrative.

Here you go, jackass.
View media item 33595
nope. if they did shit like MLK they'd get a lot more sympathy/empathy.

Wow, that one, not surprisingly, flew right over your head. I showed you a editorial cartoon, from when MLK was alive, showing the EXACT SAME ACCUSATIONS AGAINST MLK as you are making against these folks.

You can't say "they'd get more sympathy if they did it like MLK" when MLK, when he did it like himself, got the same shit you're trying to peddle right now.

tyTc1Nl_d.webp

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back