Title MMA Shorts

Discussion in 'Gear & Equipment Discussion' started by morningstar, Mar 13, 2008.

1. morningstar

morningstar White Belt

Has anyone used or seen the Title mma shorts? I can't seem to find any info on them and would like some seeing as how I can get them a bit more cheaper thru my school

2. sylva

sylva White Belt

Comparable to Sprawl/Cagewalk depending on the model that you get.

3. MRRYZER

MRRYZER Orange Belt

Would you recommend any of the 3 models in particular?

4. Killer Donut

Killer Donut White Belt

TITLE MMA Fight Shorts from Title MMA

Seems Title's havin' a sale 'til the end of the week and the shorts are $25 each. Anybody have a pair or at least a little more insight as to whether or not this deal is worth it? At that price they're in Truth/CageWalk territory so I can't see it being too bad of a deal even if they're not the greatest shorts in the world and they're at least somewhat "comparable to Sprawls" as another poster suggested.

5. FirstScratch

FirstScratch Purple Belt

I wouldn't necessarily say they are comparable to sprawls but they do have some of the same features. Elastic waist, internal drawstring, split seams, and spandex crotch. The material though is your standard thin polyester and the cut is a bit shorter. Having said that, they are decent shorts. I haven't had any problems with mine. After 5 months they are still in great shape. The stitching and materials are holding up very well. For $25 it's a hard deal to pass up and I myself ordered a few more pairs. Here's the ones I have.
    http://us.st12.yimg.com/us.st.yimg.com/I/titlesports_2039_60355578

6. HurricaneTrunks

HurricaneTrunks White Belt

thanks for the info, for 25 bucks i figured i'd give them a shot. they also got throwdown (rampage edition) mma gloves for 20 bucks. ordered both last night.