Title headgear.

I did a review for the KO fightgear headgear and they rock and they are the same price, but honestly I never used title's headgear.

I saw your review and it sounds like a good bang for your buck. I don't know if it would make much of a difference, but I train boxing and KO fight gear seems to be designed more for muay thai. Also, does your head gear move around alot during sparring? I hate having to adjust my head gear during sparring so that's something I'm looking into.

I'm getting the Title GEL Full Face headgear, and I can probably give a few impressions and review when I get them.

Any time Clamp recommends Head gear or Gloves, you can trust it!!!

Shorts are another story. You ever find any that fit?

Any time Clamp recommends Head gear or Gloves, you can trust it!!!

Shorts are another story. You ever find any that fit?

LOL.......no nothing yet.......:(

First impressions of the TITLE GEL training headgear are very good. Solid construction and quality leather. Nice, comfortable fit (I have a large dome, so I got it in size Large) and it feels like it won't slip or move around, which was a problem I had with my old headgear.

I've only owned a few other kinds of headgear, some Everlast models that I used just because headgear was required in training, and I just went with whatever the sporting goods store carried, so I'm not the best person to compare it to a wide range of different headgears. But with that said, the TITLE headgear feels a lot more comfortable and durable than the previous Everlast I was using. I got the full face version because I read somewhere it might stay on better in clinch/grappling situations, though I have yet to test that.

I have the Platinum Full Face too but when ever i get hit with a hook it shifts quite a bit should i get a size smaller, i got a large and it said 160lbs and up and im 175

I have had the title platinum head gear for over three years now and it is still going strong. Solid piece of equipment.

I eventually did get the KO headgear (back in 2008 when I first started this thread) and while I do like their service I don't think it is the best headgear for boxing. The front part is way too open. Maybe this is suited for kickboxing since you need to have a wider view in order to see kicks coming, I feel my nose and mouth gets more damage when using headgear made by boxing companies. Of course I know what some of you might say, get better at not getting hit. Overall decent headgear but I feel maybe I should've gotten boxing headgear.

I eventually did get the KO headgear (back in 2008 when I first started this thread) and while I do like their service I don't think it is the best headgear for boxing. The front part is way too open. Maybe this is suited for kickboxing since you need to have a wider view in order to see kicks coming, I feel my nose and mouth gets more damage when using headgear made by boxing companies. Of course I know what some of you might say, get better at not getting hit. Overall decent headgear but I feel maybe I should've gotten boxing headgear.

First, that's pretty cool, how you updated a thread that you started 3 years ago. Nice!

Second, how is it that you can read the G&E forums and still have the same headgear after 3 years. You must have more willpower than most.

I owned the Title Caged headgear and that material made punches feel worse. It was ba enough to where I had to return the set.

First, that's pretty cool, how you updated a thread that you started 3 years ago. Nice!

Second, how is it that you can read the G&E forums and still have the same headgear after 3 years. You must have more willpower than most.

I don't really log onto sherdog that much, plus I'm not rich enough to buy gear without really careful consideration. Also due to the reasons I mentioned, I don't use the KO headgear all the time. I go back and forth from using my headgear and using the ones at my gym (I make sure to clean them thoroughly).

I just gave my bro my Title Platinum headgear. The fit was very comfortable and the vision was great, I just got headaches when sparring with these.

I can really tell a difference between the Title Platinum abnd the Cleto Reyes headgear I bought as the replacement. The punches are really jarring with the Platinum's while the Reyes has the right amount of impact needed.

Back