Title Gloves Sale

those mexican style training gloves have been at $20 for a while. when they first went on sale they also had title campeon mexican style gloves, which are said to be better for the same price. i think it was clamp that raided the whole inventory though and left nothing for me.

i did pick up those gloves in your link, although they are pretty much relegated to my backup training gloves (i use twins primarily). they're definately not bad and you really can't beat that price

I thought so...

They just sent an e-mail to me so I thought I'd pass it on.

those mexican style training gloves have been at $20 for a while. when they first went on sale they also had title campeon mexican style gloves, which are said to be better for the same price. i think it was clamp that raided the whole inventory though and left nothing for me.

i did pick up those gloves in your link, although they are pretty much relegated to my backup training gloves (i use twins primarily). they're definately not bad and you really can't beat that price

LOL yeah I did get more than a few of those for me. :D

I'm in need for a bag glove, I'll probably grab this. Are the laces a hustle to put on by yourself?

I like the gloves so much that I'm actually getting them cloned since they stopped making them. :D Look for Bravado Fight Gear boxing gloves soon!

Back