TITANS (Season 3 Trailer; Returns Aug. 12, 2021)

This series is becoming one of my favorite.

Donna Troy is just pure awesomeness.

I've had 3 messages from friends that used to be/still are comic book geeks telling me that this is good. I'm going to have to check it out.

3 episodes in and so far so good.

Fuck Batman

This show is fucking Horrible . What are you people praising.

Because it’s good. The pilot is the worst episode but it gets way better from there.

It was too much of the Dick Grayson show also multiple episodes dedicated to try to set up other non Titans. Would have preferred if there was an actual team dynamic .

Hated that they immediately had Jason Todd come off as a Douche Bag , I get that the character becomes the Red Hood but there is nothing sympathetic or redeeming about the character or that actor.

I don't get why Ravens Birth Mother even gave Raven up in the first place if ultimately she wanted what Trigun wanted anyways. That wasn't thought out well.

Hooker Fire and Dick don't have any chemistry, it's pretty cringey .

I'd rate this season 5/10

However I am interested in a Donna Troy show.

i enjoyed. was a little uneven, but overall good 7/10

It was too much of the Dick Grayson show also multiple episodes dedicated to try to set up other non Titans. Would have preferred if there was an actual team dynamic .

Hated that they immediately had Jason Todd come off as a Douche Bag , I get that the character becomes the Red Hood but there is nothing sympathetic or redeeming about the character or that actor.

I don't get why Ravens Birth Mother even gave Raven up in the first place if ultimately she wanted what Trigun wanted anyways. That wasn't thought out well.

Hooker Fire and Dick don't have any chemistry, it's pretty cringey .

I'd rate this season 5/10

However I am interested in a Donna Troy show.

Disagree on almost all accounts. Loved all the Dick Grayson stuff. Titans are the main characters but I appreciate them fleshing out the universe and we’ll be seeing their team dynamic develop in season 2 most likely so I’m cool with it. Don’t have a problem with Jason Todd being a dick. Feels way more believable that his character would actually become Red Hood. Can’t remember about the mom stuff specifically. Disagree with the no chemistry between Dick and Starfire. Specifically their bants was pretty good.

Disagree on almost all accounts. Loved all the Dick Grayson stuff. Titans are the main characters but I appreciate them fleshing out the universe and we’ll be seeing their team dynamic develop in season 2 most likely so I’m cool with it. Don’t have a problem with Jason Todd being a dick. Feels way more believable that his character would actually become Red Hood. Can’t remember about the mom stuff specifically. Disagree with the no chemistry between Dick and Starfire. Specifically their bants was pretty good.

Yeah no we are seeing different things

Complete garbage lol seems like shills are praising this

Binged this in just a few days last week. I'm not very familiar with the source material so I can't get butthurt over any deviations from their comic characters but I thoroughly enjoyed the whole season and was pleasantly surprised at just how good it was. Think they got all the castings spot on and Starfire in particular was baddass as fuck. The action and cgi were well done for what I imagine is a fairly low budget show and unlike the latest seasons of DD and Punisher I was never bored. Solid 8/10 from me and really looking forward to season 2.

Update: August 6, 2019

First Trailer for TITANS Season 2 Introduces Aqua Lad and Deathstroke

Back