• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Titanium Conor is born

I'm strictly going on his word, but he said it wasn't allowed.

Perhaps they have to disallow everyone with any type of alteration because it’s discriminates against others who would seek to use it as a weapon.

I suppose fighters could start having unnecessary surgeries.

Reactions: D'z
Is this allowed? I ask because I had a buddy that wasn't allowed to fight in a regional mma org. because he had a metal plate in his head.

Presumably I'm ignorant on this one.

Its a bit different as the rod is in the hollow part of the bone so its not like Conor will be hitting you with a titanium rod as its surrounded by bone. A metal plate only has some soft tissue between it so its obviously a disadvantage to the opponent as they could break their hand punching metal. The only possible advantage of the rod is that it may make it a lot harder to break that leg again.

Reactions: D'z
Unbreakable Titanium Leg Conor will seriously never lose a fight. He is going to be an unstoppable cyborg kicking the head off everyone in the division. There is nothing they can do to stop it. Hes going to be like the six million dollar man. The next generation of fighter

War Conor

ea684a50733501367552660ccf7f3352.gif

Titanium Conor Bless

Can't wait to see that titanium leg bounce off Dustin's head

Titanium Leg Conor is here, and the whole division is fooked
Lol you know that’s not how having a titanium (which is very soft for a metal btw) nail works. His leg is just as likely to break again. It just won’t flop around. But the pain will he just as bad. But sure. Push Conor 8.0 at this point. Why do you guys hero worship an average fighter and shi tty human? It’s really a black mark on you as a person

The titanium rod is unbreakable, not the shin bone itself.

I bet a good kick will knock the bone loose from it’s screws.
Uhhhh what about guys kicking Conor and possibly breaking their own leg

I made this thread earlier

there's no this should be allowed

Lol you know that’s not how having a titanium (which is very soft for a metal btw) nail works. His leg is just as likely to break again. It just won’t flop around. But the pain will he just as bad. But sure. Push Conor 8.0 at this point. Why do you guys hero worship an average fighter and shi tty human? It’s really a black mark on you as a person
dang you are way too emotional dude people are just messing around you need to calm down and get conor out of your mind. cant even take a joke. did conor fuck your girlfriend or something?

dang you are way too emotional dude people are just messing around you need to calm down and get conor out of your mind. cant even take a joke. did conor fuck your girlfriend or something?
Lol. I’m very calm. Merely an accurate observation

Lmao. I like how jovial he still is, and not hiding from it. He's a funny fucker.

Can't wait for Conor's body to start rejecting the screws and pins like Tim Sylvia.

Last time I saw a pic Tim's arm was literally pushing the screws out of it.

Back